Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gypsy?

'ello Folks,

Shall we Gypsy this week? For those of us who have sinus issues, the great outdoors (while very lovely and tempting in this weather) don't welcome us with wide-stretched arms. The mold and ragweed numbers are HIGH. Since we haven't done Gypsy in a while, it might be a nice change. Ya?

Shout out.

Easter

17 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I would rather be outside but if it is a pain to some a coffeshop is fine ( =

9/12/2007 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm good with Gypsy.

9/12/2007 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Gypsy would be fantastic. Especially because I've just started sneezing and I'm not quite sure if it's from illness or allergy affiliated substances.

9/12/2007 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

But it's so nice out there...you guys need to fight you nature weakness, fight fight fight! lol

9/12/2007 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

w/e.

I just ate a lot of a vegatable. Edomome? (Soy bean)

Joe=trying to be healthier.

9/12/2007 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Awww I'm sooooooo proud of you Joe!


It's my BIRTHDAY! I cannot belive my age lol This Friday we should have a festive Rogue because of Baily and I ( =

9/13/2007 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

yes a festive rogue sounds nice.

9/13/2007 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

but no outside pleaseee
me + pollen + ragweed = very very sick.
like i am getting right now.
=/

9/13/2007 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yeah, i'm with bailey on the indoor festivities. any ideas for a place if we want to get festive? rogue can kick in $20 if everyone agrees...

9/13/2007 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, but where........any ideas at all?????

9/13/2007 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love Gypsy but it worries me that it's so far away...I hope not to be short on time for getting ready for the Birthday get together thing at Wade's. I don't know, maybe it will be ok..

9/13/2007 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Panera?

9/14/2007 06:29:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

dream:

Wade, Margo, and just about all of Rogue was at Desi Wok. It loked like it was a movie and it was being filmed with a dark tent to it. Well, these mafia members(Italian) come in. He challenges us to race to a warehouse where we will be given a job. The problem, I don't have a car. He willingly allows me to take his BMW, and everyone is pissed about it. So, we all speed towards where Red Lobster is, only there is a giant Warehouse in it's place. Also, there was no hill between 41st and 51st, and it was a much shorter distance than it actually was. So We race there, and I get there 30 minutes before everyone else. Then, the Mafia men arive and we talk for a while. The Wade shows up with Mrgo and Paige. Wade's eyes are really red and his complection is blochy, as though hes been crying. Then he looks at me and sayd, "that wasn't fair." And Margo just looks really pissed off and Paige is in aw. Then the Mafia boss finds out he needs a new liver. So, I willingly tell him he can have half of mine for 20,000 dollars. He tells me he will give me 200,000 dollars and his 60,000 dollar BMW to be nice. Thats abot all I remember.

9/16/2007 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

wow, joe. that's one odd dream! the part about wade crying is funny fo sho. and i guess your inner organ-doning boy scout has a price tag after all.

ha!

9/16/2007 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah well you know....everything has a price tag.

I think I had the dream fromstress though, what not with haveing the funds for Europe, a car, and college......

9/16/2007 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Greek festival this Friday? Maybe Shades before that since there will be no Easter this week, sadness = /

9/17/2007 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

No Easter???????

9/17/2007 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home