Friday Rogue & Saturday Party
OK. For tomorrow's reading/meeting, we need a location. It has been suggested that we go to Gardner's Used Books at about 44th/Mingo to try out their coffee shop. It's fine with me, but we need a group decision.
This morning, KT & I cleaned up some of the debris at the front of the room left from last night, but there is still a lot to do. The pot needs to be washed out, and some decor items need to be put back in their places. I expect this to get done tomorrow by people OTHER THAN KT & ME without my having to remind anyone.
One of the things I want to talk about tomorrow before our reading is participation; I also want to talk about PARTY SNACKS and pumpkin patches. Woo hoo! Come with your thoughts on these topics. Be sure you have your two poems. It's BoDable if you don't. Not being prepared for the party is also BoDable...so start thinkin' if you haven't! It'll be fun!
Easter
This morning, KT & I cleaned up some of the debris at the front of the room left from last night, but there is still a lot to do. The pot needs to be washed out, and some decor items need to be put back in their places. I expect this to get done tomorrow by people OTHER THAN KT & ME without my having to remind anyone.
One of the things I want to talk about tomorrow before our reading is participation; I also want to talk about PARTY SNACKS and pumpkin patches. Woo hoo! Come with your thoughts on these topics. Be sure you have your two poems. It's BoDable if you don't. Not being prepared for the party is also BoDable...so start thinkin' if you haven't! It'll be fun!
Easter

7 Comments:
okay. I'll be there in the morning. After Grey's Anatomy Fan Club Meets to discuss tonight's episode. :-D I would come before, but I have a swim work-out too. I'm too busy.
Shoot cousin I love Gardner's. If I had a million dollars I'd spend it all there.
one more thing: if we do the pumpkin patch, i think it'd be better done in the later afternoon...4:00ish. actually, we could even go later and then just go back to my house and start the party! is anyone still on board for that, or has that sort of fizzled out? no biggie. just wondering.
I really wanted to do the pumkin patch 'cause I have never been / =
Right before the party sounds good to me, it will make the activities connect a little more.
Wont be there early today but I can help at lunch ( =
its crazy but i wont get off of work until 8 on saturday so ill meet yall at the party
Could someone be a punkin and purchase me a punkin from the punkin patch, please punkin?
egheabntui6
Post a Comment
<< Home