Creeps Update
I received word this morning from Ms. Harrington that only 3 booth workers get into the carnival free. I named Katie, Margaret, and Joe. Bailey will aready be at Creeps due to her involvement with drama. Wade is working and Kristen is awol, so they won't be there. I released Suzanna from the event so she can do make-up work from her absences last week.
Note to Katie, Margaret, and Joe: Ms. Harrington said we do not have to attend the booth 100% of the time; we can leave to go into the show. You can bring homework with you to work on in the booth, too, if you need.
We are a GO to sell coffee...but I'm thinking we need to do the poetry caricatures for free--just for publicity. We can accept donations/tips, but I think we've got a better chance at making money w/ coffee sales.
Easter
Note to Katie, Margaret, and Joe: Ms. Harrington said we do not have to attend the booth 100% of the time; we can leave to go into the show. You can bring homework with you to work on in the booth, too, if you need.
We are a GO to sell coffee...but I'm thinking we need to do the poetry caricatures for free--just for publicity. We can accept donations/tips, but I think we've got a better chance at making money w/ coffee sales.
Easter

7 Comments:
I agree about the sales, now the only thing left is to find a hat / = Also what are the plans for after school tomorrow, are we all driving down there together and if so who is driving?
driving where together? Creeps is at school Margo.
I concure with the post.
Agreed on most everything.
Yeahhhh.
margaret--i have the dark blue beret if you want. i was going to loan it to suzanna, so i'll bring it just in case. joe--if you see this before tomorrow, i found a beret for you at the thrift store. it should fit your tiny head just fine.
LOL
Thank you Easter! I do need it and will also wear all black for Creeps! Yay black ( =
reuige4nahklmji
Post a Comment
<< Home