2 days left
There are two days left of our campaign to recruit new staff members, and I am excited about the prospects. We have several very interesting "applications," and we can review them briefly at this Friday's Gypsy rogue. This is definitely not the meeting to miss! Of course, Bailey has already warned that she may be dragged out of town for a trip to Dallas to guest on a tournament team. Anyhow, most of you are going to the B.O. concert (LOL) sometime Friday night, so you'll probably want to be in the area anyhow.
...two days left--let's work hard and rake in as many apps as possible!
Easter
...two days left--let's work hard and rake in as many apps as possible!
Easter

8 Comments:
I believe usss! Wade and I should be there in the morning ( =
Shabam.
It's almost Friday!
Shabam you're almost friday
Yay...happy b-day to Easter and me in a few hours!
Yay...happy b-day to Easter and me in a few hours!
no dallas for me. =]
i am at rogue woohooooooooo
YAY! Bailey's coming!
my dearest ghosts & ghouls, its friday. im in love
Post a Comment
<< Home