Monday, November 05, 2007

Flat Goofy

OK. Before I get into the "flat goofy" part of this post, here's what's going on: We are desperately needing to start mass signage. Your homemade signs are due...yesterday! We can make some boring ones on my PC at school and add decor/color in the mornings if you want. Please bring any tape you can scrounge up and your signs.

The signs--if you don't have them ready yet--need to include the following information: Rogue is looking for new staff members. Potential staffers need to be poets who write regularly. They also must be willing to meet weekly after school on Fridays. They can submit an essay on why they want to be a staffer to Easter's room (RogueBox). They have from now until next Tuesday--11/13. You can make all of that sound better or do bullet points on your posters--just as long as we get some up tomorrow. Of the 4 remaining mornings this week, please commit to at least ONE for working on signs or checking the posted ones to be sure they're not vandalized.

Now for the goofy part of the post: I do not think I will be in town this Friday for Rogue. I will know with certainty Wednesday. If I am not here, the meeting will not be BoDable, of course, but you're free to meet w/o me UNofficially. I have found a car I want to trade on in Phoenix, AZ. I talked with the owner and am tentatively (going to sleep on it) planning on leaving Friday after 5th hour and driving to Albuquerque--then on in to Phoenix on Saturday. I would return to Albuquerque Saturday evening and come back to Tulsa Sunday. Crazy, huh? Oh, but to have a car from the desert. It sounds lovely. And to bless someone in the desert with my Kia...happiness! We'll see. I need to talk to more people (bank, insurance company, etc.) tomorrow.

Heart12,

Easter

14 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

No me tomorrow(Tuesday) I have a PreCal test to make up, and I am exhausted. I had my first swim meet tonight! And I swam in.....4 events? Maybe 5!?

11/05/2007 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Bam I commented FO SHO because I'm a GOOD PERSON and I'm also HERE, which only enhances my goodness. It decreases Joe's by a -3789078954.

The end.

11/06/2007 08:16:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

tru dat

11/06/2007 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I hope you didn't swim in 5, that's illegal. Two relays and two individuals per swimmer.

...just thought I'd stalk you guys today. It got all cold in Norman and it made me think that fall is real and Rogue Night approaches.

11/06/2007 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

way to go kt & margaret on sign making. u go gurlz.

the rest of you have 2 days left to get in the a.m. and work on signage or risk a BoD. i just asked for ONE morning; don't tell me that's too many.

yeeuh.

11/06/2007 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It IS finally getting cold; it makes me sad. I can almost feel the unproductivity waiting to attack.

BAM we win...

11/06/2007 08:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Kaytee, I am going to hit you in your face. I pleed temporary insantiy. So just wait, you won't know what, but something will be IN YOUR FACE, and it won't be subtle. As for you Easter, you will be getting hit in the face with the cheeply made air-conditioner parts of a Korean car that resides in the desert.

11/06/2007 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

um, the car doesn't HAVE a/c you nazi.

11/06/2007 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Is that right, you're going to PLEED insanity?

11/07/2007 05:36:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Word. So, Rogue this week? If so, where?

11/07/2007 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

On Mars in air bubles so we can breath. So take some food that can be eaten in the cosmos. Don't forget to go to the bathroom as well, there may not be bathrooms on Mars! ( =

If we don't want to go that far maybe SOB? Kaytee you MUST hang out with us this time ( =

11/07/2007 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

So I went to the doctors today, and I've been diagnosed with something called a chiari malformation which means part of my brain is being squeezed into my spinal column, and possibly causing my migraines. They referred me to a neurosurgeon for possible brain surgery. I'm pretty scared right now. I'll be in tomorrow for signage but no rogue for me, as I have a camp out.

11/08/2007 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Oh man, Suzanna. I hope you'll be okay. Keep us updated?

11/09/2007 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

OMG! By now, Eastyer may have a new car!!!!!

11/10/2007 05:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home