Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reminded

Yes, now 8 hours after the latest-running Rogue party ever, I am reminded how important parties are for our little group. We jokingly call it bonding, but it's good magic--whether it's a trip through Oxley or awkward-conversation-laden pumpkin carving in my backyard at 11:00p by the light of plastic Christmas decorations. I feel better and more comfortable putting out the application notices now. Dramatically better and more confident.

Question: Do we want to spend some $Rogue to buy markers or paint to make application notices?

Heart12,

Easter

16 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

Oh! And Joe--you've been under significant stress and pressure lately; I'm thinking you may have a good old fashioned ulcer problem. Bananas and milk often help temporarily. Instead of throwing heavy foods on an empty stomach, try something starchy (but not fried or fatty)--mashed potatoes, banana, etc.

10/28/2007 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I hope these good feelings stay ( =

Joe you better be at school tomorrow!!!!

10/28/2007 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

Joe be at school otherwise youll fail the culp binder

10/28/2007 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

why is everyone thinking joe's not coming to school tomorrow?

10/28/2007 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Because he didn't feel good last night
pictures!
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19016&id=640721904

10/28/2007 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

Joe + School = H2O + CO2;therefore, joe does not ever go to school

10/28/2007 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Plastic xmas decorations = ultimate win.

What does water and carbon dioxide have to do with Joe and school?

10/28/2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I hate Chemistry

The End

10/28/2007 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

H2O = the sweat of him trying to do higher level math and english, and the crying from his failure.

C02 from his ragged breaths, from the effort his mind puts in

10/28/2007 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Oh em gee!
I went to the doctor!
I have to give you all a five-second informational session on Friday. :( I'm sorry. But you can play with the pretend EpiPen, which makes a fun clicking noise...

10/29/2007 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

eeeeeeee! we all get to learn how to LEGALLY poke KT w/ short needles! YES!

goodiegoodiegoodiegoodie

btw, whur is joe? i texted him asking him to post so we know he's ok. anyone? :/

10/29/2007 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay. Saturday night at 2, the pain got really really bad. So I went to the ER. And was there until 5. I have a really bad viral infection that doesn't inhibit breathing, but it does make my esophogus swell when anything touches it. Even drinking room-temp water hurts. So, I got hydrocodone for the pain. And an eating pill that I take an hour before eat. That's just incase there is a larger problem at hand in brewing in my stomach. Um, that's about it. Didn't go to school today because the doc said I couldn't. He even said I should think about not going Tuesaday. But I was gonefor the first picturre day.

Also, after I got the text, I went to the library because my internet is down at home. Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow.

10/29/2007 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Ew, that sounds terrible, Joe. Do you know how long it will take to clear up?

&Your excitement about needles is worrisome, Easter.

10/29/2007 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I am he is, You are He is, You are me, and we are all together, see how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they run. You've been a naughty girl, you let your face grow long.

Um. I plan on having it cleared up by Wednesday, but I don't think it wants to listen to me.

10/29/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm home alone...again. AH! But, I am going to work on Rogue Posters. An upside to eing in alot of pain! Give me sympathy! I demand it! I'm about to cry!

10/30/2007 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I have none for you because you didn't turn in your history notebook. That will make it really hard to pass the class and Culp will not take it because your mom works at the school and could have brought it up there ) =
By the way Madison laughed at this fact

10/30/2007 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home