Monday, January 14, 2008

morning things...

Yo,
We have access to Easter's room in the mornings now, so anyone who wants to come up early and make/hang up posters is welcome. I'll be there around 8 tomorrow and I think Joe said he would to...so, it'll be a party...maybe...Posters can also be hung after school if that easier for you guys. Basically whenever you have time, put 'em up.

Also, a few of us were thinking an early meeting for EVERYONE this week. Mainly to bring the new Rogues more up to speed. I think we might have sort of thrown them into all these preparations without answering any questions they might have...Good idea, yes or no? We also need to discuss at some point visiting English classes before next week, so we would need to have a meeting where everyone can attend and get that info.

When is good for you guys?

heart12
-Kt

41 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to, but I'll need a pass or something. Thats the only problem

1/14/2008 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thursday morning.

We can get you a pass.

1/14/2008 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay cool. Is it going be like a regular friday thing or just a come thing

1/14/2008 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

K to the T you make a great leader!
I'll put some posters up of my own by the end of this week.
Thursday sounds good and everyone should come kind of like on Fridays but without the poetry reading. ( =

1/14/2008 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, ni poetry. It's a planning/update meeting.

1/14/2008 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Sweet, so like about what time should we be there? I need to know because I'm not a morning person at all...it's sad.

1/15/2008 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yiu should be there at around 8

1/15/2008 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger paloma said...

Anytime is cool. Would it be possible to get some of that super-giant paper for the posters? I have good ideas for that stuff...

1/15/2008 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah, 8, we'll try to get you guys passes from somewhere. If you comes in thru the main office no one is standing guard until like 8:30, but still...

1/15/2008 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

we'll try for the paper.....

1/15/2008 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

wow. i am so deeply confused and out of the loop......i really need to just talk to you in person kaytee. that would help millions!! man i feel so out of it! im going to cry or move to michigan or save the rainforrest or somthing dramatic like that. =\

1/15/2008 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke Autumn said...

I plan on coming in tomorrow morning around eight. So I will meet you in Easters.


And Thursday is fine for me as long as it stays in the morning.

1/15/2008 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Bailey. I like the rain forest idea. That could be cool. Need some help?

1/15/2008 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Don't move to Michigan; Clinton won the primaries there. But yeah, Bailey you should def. be more in the loop so I will make it so. Or someone else will.

1/16/2008 05:45:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

You guys are just plain awesome.
go Rogues! (and yes, in a cheesy cheerleader sort of way) :)

1/16/2008 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so weird hearing Clinton in the news. Haha.

I'll be there tomorrow fo sho

1/16/2008 04:59:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

yes pleeeease keep me in the loop. i dont know why...i've felt so distant from everyone lately...
and i would LOVE help with the rainforest!! anyone else wanna join in?

1/16/2008 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

yes pleeeease keep me in the loop. i dont know why...i've felt so distant from everyone lately...
and i would LOVE help with the rainforest!! anyone else wanna join in?

1/16/2008 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I do! Let's do it!

1/16/2008 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/16/2008 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/16/2008 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I think this sounds good. I think I'll be in on thursday morning.


But as far as the Rogue yearbook pics go, Bailey and I aren't in them, as many people neglected to remember.*cough* Perhaps we could retake them on Friday?

1/16/2008 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Retakes! Please, thats a great idea! Lets do it.

1/16/2008 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

Photographers schedule and all that blame emily n if you wnat to blame someone

1/17/2008 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

So are we having a meeting tomorrow AFTER school? I know about before but...

1/17/2008 04:33:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

We are having an early meeting tomorrow morning in Easters at 8 and then afterschool we'll have our normal poetry read.

1/17/2008 07:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have we heard anything from Youngker? Or are we all just going to find out tomorrow?

1/17/2008 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

So SoB, as usual?

1/17/2008 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Well, Wade, I don't blame Emily. Because she doesn't necessarily have to be our photographer.

Both Bailey and Margaret have nice cameras. Surely we could bring one of them along and shoot another picture.

1/17/2008 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Also: sorry for not being in this morning. I was totally at the school early and was scheduled to have a meeting with Mrs. Buttram, who didn't show up until 8:45.



Tomorrow, I WILL be there.

1/17/2008 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/17/2008 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, but Emily had a dead-line. and it's past.

1/17/2008 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

So what do we think about my painting idea? What should we put on the posterboards? Should we save some for Rogue night posters?

1/19/2008 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah, I still have all of those giant posters so we should def. do something with them at some point or another.

1/22/2008 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

EASTER IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.
He is now at his parents' house.

1/22/2008 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great news! Thank God!

1/22/2008 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sweet action! ( =

1/22/2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hooray on Easter getting out!

Where shall we meet tomorrow?

1/24/2008 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We should try Topeca Coffee on 115W Fifth St.
It's new and it was in the newspaper. The article said it is really good and cheap!

1/24/2008 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

well, then let's meet in Easter's after school.

1/24/2008 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Sorry can't make it.

1/25/2008 02:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home