Thursday, December 06, 2007

The letters are out!

It's official. We're expanding--a lot. The letters to the newly invited applicants went out yesterday (Wednesday). The new staffers have been invited to next week's Rogue (12/14) at Gypsy. I decided we should have one last week of Rogue with the current staff so we can discuss any last-minute issues or details before EXPLODING. We'll SoB tomorrow in the 4:00ish range. Be sure you have your poetry (duh).

I'm excited about having the new staff. I think the new dynamic will put positive pressure on everyone to remember what we're "about." You know?

See you tomorrow.
Heart 12,

Easter

20 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

EXCITEMENT!

12/06/2007 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

rogueward expansion.

12/07/2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

ICY!

12/09/2007 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

NO SCHOOL MONDAY!

12/09/2007 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Whoooooooo.

12/09/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

But school is cool...

12/09/2007 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

no school tuesday.

12/10/2007 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

power=out, so I' rashin' at paige's.

12/12/2007 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

this is awful, we angered the gods

12/12/2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I miss you guys ) *= We should have Rogue this Friday no matter what! Ice sucks a LOT<3

12/12/2007 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

I hope everyone w/out power manages to stay warm and that the water won't run out.
Best wishes to all, love u guys
Casey

12/12/2007 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

yeah rogue this friday

12/12/2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Rogue Friday!

12/12/2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So, January 4th alumni Rogue?

I might be back in town on Saturday morning. Curse this weather!

12/13/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I feel I have no power in situations like this storm/disaster .bu bum cha.

12/14/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I will be calling everyone in the morning to help arange out meeting.

12/14/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I miss you guys! I miss Joe's lame jokes the most though ( ;

12/14/2007 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Typin' from Helmrich Library.
Still no power. The bastards at PSO said maybe by the end of the week. WhAt?!?! is what I said. It's really cold at my house. :(

SO YEAH. Rogue Thursday. Exciting and weird?!

12/17/2007 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

READ THIS!!!!!!

Yes! Update:

Thursday afternoon marks our newbies first Rogue meeting.

Incase anyone forgot, Friday is the schedualed Rogue Christmas Party.

So, new members and us will have Rogue on Thursday afternoon and the party Friday night AT Easters.

12/18/2007 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

we should push the rogue christmas party back til the 28th, there is just to much stuff this week, especially if some of us still dont have power like kaytee and I.

we dont even have a plan yet.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

12/18/2007 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home