Last Rogue of 2007
It's that time to be reflective again, friends. This year is wrapping up, and to celebrate, we'll have our final Rogue of 2007 tomorrow at SoB at 1:00p. I hope this works out for all.
In addition to our sharing poetry, I'd like to put a calendar together (loosely) for our spring events (RogueNight, spring market, etc.). I also want to review the rules of the Book of Doom (BoD) because starting next week, the BoD is back, biotches.
As for movie, do your research, form your opinions, and get your parents'/guardians' permission. Those who want to carry on from our Rogue reading to a movie, need to be prepared (rides, money, etc.). Depending on...EVERYTHING, some people might be able to go to one movie while others go to a different show...? We'll have to wait and see.
Now, I have every intention of showing at these events, BUT I had a really miserable ulcer flare up Christmas day and vomited and had diarrhea until I depleted my body of potassium. The lactic acid in my leg muscles is really concentrated, and I can barely walk. Ridiculous, eh? Anyhow, today I couldn't DRIVE anywhere if I wanted to, but I think by tomorrow I'll be right as rain. I'm just giving you a heads-up.
Heart12,
Easter
In addition to our sharing poetry, I'd like to put a calendar together (loosely) for our spring events (RogueNight, spring market, etc.). I also want to review the rules of the Book of Doom (BoD) because starting next week, the BoD is back, biotches.
As for movie, do your research, form your opinions, and get your parents'/guardians' permission. Those who want to carry on from our Rogue reading to a movie, need to be prepared (rides, money, etc.). Depending on...EVERYTHING, some people might be able to go to one movie while others go to a different show...? We'll have to wait and see.
Now, I have every intention of showing at these events, BUT I had a really miserable ulcer flare up Christmas day and vomited and had diarrhea until I depleted my body of potassium. The lactic acid in my leg muscles is really concentrated, and I can barely walk. Ridiculous, eh? Anyhow, today I couldn't DRIVE anywhere if I wanted to, but I think by tomorrow I'll be right as rain. I'm just giving you a heads-up.
Heart12,
Easter

59 Comments:
k I will be present at 1 2morrow! Probably not for a movie, maybe, sorry.
Yowch, Easter, I hope that clears up soon. It sounds terrible. And on Christmas. Sucksss. :/
Holy crap Easter. Are you feeling the least bit better?
I'll be there tomorow.
okay...I'll be there tomorrow. dont know bout the movie but I'm sure I'll be able to go. sorry about ur sickness though...that sucks
Jamie
That sounds god awful, sorry easter. And I will be at the meeting but I'll need a ride to the movie if I can go, I'll try an work on that.
Hey guys, can anyone hook me up with a ride? Sorry I'm asking so late. My dad is working and he can't get me there.
if i'm good to drive tomorrow, i got ur back. i'll post in the morning one way or the other.
Where do you live? If you're on the way I can pick you up...
& Easter if you aren't up for driving you should let me know. It would give me a chance to return one of the bajillion favors.
BLAH I HAVE TO WRITE NOW...
Er I'm probably not on the way. I'm at about 23rd and Harvard
Easter, I hope you're feeling better. Ulcers are no fun, especially Yule time ulcers. Tomorrow I will be present at one o’clock but must ask, what exactly is SoB?
As for our possible cinema excursion….
I plan to get online and look at times in the morning as to provide a somewhat of an idea of what our options are as far as when, what, and where.
SoB is Shades of Brown, the coffee place on Peoria we were at last Friday. And of course, it could be son of a bitch...:O
AJ, that's not that far out of the way so if you still need a ride, holla.
Wow I shouldn't have to be up this early on a break day. :/
wow! you are up early! of course i'm up early-ish, too, but i'm also an adult-ish! kt if you're getting alan, i'll take myself so you don't have another stop. and it'd prolly do my legs good at this point to be tested out a little. i'm much more limber today than yesterday, TG!
thx to brooke for getting us the dish on the movie scene. i talked to jessie yesterday, and she elaborated on her mark of approval on Juno. i'm still unconvinced, though--haha. ;)
see you all soon.
Mkay, if you're sure. Let me know if you change your mind; it's not like you live forever away.
AJ, I'm 835-8507. Call with your approximate location before 12:30 if you still need a ride, gir'friend.
Wow it's cold outside. :/
I'll call you. Its not a house phone is it? I hate that awkwardness. Crap, dropped my phone. Hold on
Sorry. It is a house phone. I'm too awesome for a cell phone. Someone just tried to call but it didn't work and I think it was you...O_o !
My dads house is a black hole for phones. I seriously have 1 bar. So that's prolly why. Answer the phone next time too. Haha
damn early birds.
I feel like it's saturday.....
Crap Easter, that super-ly sucks.
I feel like I've been living under a rock. We have cox cable, internet and phone all together. And they've all been down FOR A WEEK. But finally (after my mom yelling on the phone for 30 minutes) we got it back just now. So sorry I've been so out of touch. Hopefully everyone had a happy and safe holiday. And sorry I missed Rogue. Hopefully Margo told you guys I had to work.
Crap Easter, that super-ly sucks.
I feel like I've been living under a rock. We have cox cable, internet and phone all together. And they've all been down FOR A WEEK. But finally (after my mom yelling on the phone for 30 minutes) we got it back just now. So sorry I've been so out of touch. Hopefully everyone had a happy and safe holiday. And sorry I missed Rogue. Hopefully Margo told you guys I had to work.
How was Juno everyone?
Can we do anything for Easter while he is MIA?
Juno was okay, funny at times, but yeah has anyon talked to him since yesterday?
talked to his mom.
He still doesn't have a room. That's the only update I got.
I have contacted Mrs. Vernon though, and Merrill.
:(
Poor Easter.
We should visit him sometime.
Rogue just wasn't the same without him.
Update:
He had another sergery today. It wass only 2 hours though, compared to yesterday's 8 hour.
They found another clot in his leg, and had to re-mesh the original bursted/cloted vein.
That's what today's events consisted of.
Oh, also. His legs were swelling alot, enough to cause perminate damage to his muscles. So, they cut his legs open, and let them drain. They will not be sewn up for 3 to 4 days. His foot(one of them) also had a very low pulse, so they had to givwe him a double blood transfusion.
That's all I know for now. I called his mom again and she said that they(his parents) would head back to St. Johns in the morning. He is still in intensive care, but I am definatly going anyway tomarrow(even though no one will be able to see him yet).
Thank you for updating me (and us) Joe, please call me and pick me up if you can before you go to St. Johns.
Easter has supported us all through our own unique problems,issues, and life changes. This tragedy has given us the chance to repay that support and care. As Rogues, our individual and collective thoughts and actions have the ability to greatly facilitate Easter's journey back to health. I urge you all to keep Easter in your thoughts, and keep this connection with our mentor through his illness and afterwards.
p.s. I'll have to delete this before he gets internet access back :)
Oh God. This is way more than I first thought. I would to visit but if he is still in intensive care they wouldn't permit it. He'll be in my prayers and I'll ask the church to pray tomorrow. As soon as we can visit I'll join you all.
call me at 9. Or I'll call you. and I'm calling Casey.
Any news guys?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh my gosh I hope easter will be okay, wish I could go see him, he must feel awful. Hey call me if you hear anything new I don't know when I can get on the internet anymore, 906-6271.
This is a message from a friend of the Easter family...not actually from Mr Easter, but using his blogger I.D. I hope he doesn't mind, but I thought I would let you know that Mr Easter is recovering, but still has issues with circulation in one leg, which we hope will be resolved soon. In the meantime, he remains in ICU and cannot have visitors...sorry. He would not want anyone seeing him when he is not at his best anyway. You probably understand how it is. He seems to be a bit sleep deprived right now, too, which is causing some disorientation. A nurse said it is common when someone is in his situation, being sedated, sleep deprived, and stuck in one place in a small room and not able to move around much. So anyway, he needs to catch up on sleep, which is hard to do in the hospital. I expect he will be in for a fairly lenghthy time off for recuperation. But I am sure he will get online in a week or two, or as soon as he can. It is nice too know he is missed. Please keep up your good work and think good thoughts for Easter.
To Joe and Friend of the Easter family, thank you for the updates.
I’ll make sure to send restful thoughts in his direction to perhaps aid his sleep deprivation.
As for my fellow rogues, it seems high time to bust out the healing crystals and DIY get well cards.
I couldn't agree more.
!!! We could write him rediculously bad poetry about his getting better!
sounds like a plan.
Wow, healing plans! I wonder when we will get see Easter anyway? :/
Also, Friday...meeting? Yes? Where? No? Blue? Double-you?
I'd love to have a meeting this friday but i'd probably be about thirty to fortey minutes late...
aaah school
I typed something inspiring, but I don't think it posted. Suffice to say that if Easter doesn't get better, then the world is irrevocably skewed and doomed.
I couldn't agree more.
And yes to the meeting. We have to
So Shades after school Friday??
Maybe a visit to the hospital? Even if we can't see him we can send something nice to his room like a giant card, lame poetry balloons??
Yes to hospital visit!
Fo' sho'.
probably unavoidable work this friday
why would you have work on Friday?
I'll be at shades tomorrow and am up for any Easter visits.
Well, and any thing else really.
Wade has to work and no Easter so do we have enough cars for everybody to fit?
We might have to do more than one trip? Or something? :/ Or we could splice ourselves with avian DNA and grow wings...
Jessie might be back by then, check with her.
Well, I drive, and Jamie drives...right?
Shades sounds good. But I dunno about the Easter visit. Should we wait for his OK on it? I mean, if he's still feeling under the weather, he might want us to wait on visiting him for a while.
guys DO NOT do an EASTER visit WITHOUT an OKAY, if you were on a hospitable bed - sick would you want a bunch of unannounced visitors. Its a violation of privacy. Lets Give it some time and then ask his permission.
I don't know about the meeting today for me. I got sick last night and i'm out of school today. If i'm feeling better later I'll try to get there in time
I woke up with the mother of all migraines this morning and only made it to school until the middle of third hour. When I came home I fell asleep and am just now waking up. Sorry for becoming a no show. It was unintentional.
As for the visiting Easter debate, I’ve been giving it a lot of thought and have concluded that I agree Wade. We should wait for an ok. Until then perhspd we could just put in a good word for him to his family so he at least knows we’re thinking of him and miss him dearly.
Anything new about easter?
Are wee meeting this Friday?
If so, when and where?
We will be meeting. S.o.B. okay with everybody?
However, Baily and I will be late, because we have call backs for the musical. So there might be ride issues......
if all else fails, and mean if ALL else fails, you guys could wait 'til Bailey and I are done.....but I don't expect any one to do that. That's worst case sinario. Unless someone is okay with that.
Do we have a room reserved or are we going to have to rely on luck again?
.....bum bum bum.......
Just call in the morning.
They might still have an opening.
I need a ride.
But I can bum one from a friend if need be.
And best of luck to Joe and Baily.
Ello, here is a post because its been a while. Anywho
Post a Comment
<< Home