Mouse Drama, etc.
Greetings, all:
I would have updated before now, but I've been having high drama with my mouse. Fortunately, its/my issues are resolved, so I'm back online.
Would anyone like to make a proposal for our meeting location this week? Gypsy has been working out well, but I know not everyone loves it like I do. Also, for this week's meeting I want to allocate a few minutes of time to brainstorming merchandise to make/sell for Spring Market. I would like a couple of suggestions from everyone, please. Think about crafts/art that can be made inexpensively (and by any of us--with minimal training) and that would sell for a good profit. For example, if we sell a necklace for $8 that we made with $3 of materials, I consider that a good profit; or, if we could make an item for $0.50 and sell it for $2, that would be good.
Happy Hump Day!
Easter
I would have updated before now, but I've been having high drama with my mouse. Fortunately, its/my issues are resolved, so I'm back online.
Would anyone like to make a proposal for our meeting location this week? Gypsy has been working out well, but I know not everyone loves it like I do. Also, for this week's meeting I want to allocate a few minutes of time to brainstorming merchandise to make/sell for Spring Market. I would like a couple of suggestions from everyone, please. Think about crafts/art that can be made inexpensively (and by any of us--with minimal training) and that would sell for a good profit. For example, if we sell a necklace for $8 that we made with $3 of materials, I consider that a good profit; or, if we could make an item for $0.50 and sell it for $2, that would be good.
Happy Hump Day!
Easter

16 Comments:
I thought you were talking about a real mouse...lol.
Hmm, I'm trying to think if my mom can make anything for us to sell. I don't want it to end up like those stone things that you were talking about before. She knits and stuff...but that sounds lame though.
Anyway, I can think of a lot of stuff. My mom is one of those crafty librarian nerds.
I'm not a crafty type of person but if I come up with anything I'll let you know. But I'm still not sure if I'll be there this week or not.
I'm pretty sure I can't come this week. Afterall, the musical opens next Thursday.
Umm this may be a problem. No Joe, no wade = no driver, like woah! Maybe Kt could drive and Easter could come get us? = /
I can drive if I have to, I'd just have to take my mom and bro home first.
Are we still doing jewelry in addition to other crafty things?
...def still doing the jewelry. i've still got loads of beads from my old jewelry days + some stuff we bought last year.
as for friday, if there are 4ish people, i can transport you...
This comment has been removed by the author.
btw, YEA for crafty librarian nerd moms bec. they rock at things like Spring Market.
if casey might not be able to come this week...and joe's out, that would leave alan, margaret, kt, and room for one more person in my car--so for those of you who haven't posted yet, please do so (am talking to you psychically) and say whether you need a ride.
oh my gosh! We can all ride in yr truck, Easter!
Also we should go outside cos I think its supposed to be nice out....
oh my gosh! We can all ride in yr truck, Easter!
Also we should go outside cos I think its supposed to be nice out....
Ride plz
work
I might be able to come......late. But I won't have my car. My mom needs it to go to Sapulpa. But she can give me a ride. Gypsy? or S.o.B.?
Aw crap, I double posted. I am ashamed.
Where is we goin'?
i would love to meet in a park, but methinks it's too late for a lot of parents who've grown used to our meeting at some indoor place like gypsy...but gypsy has outdoor seating, so let's go there--and we get the best of both worlds!
margaret has a cell; i'll be in touch w/ her at the end of the day...or she can call me for info as to where i'll pick u all up.
gr8 roguing today, folks! grrrrr8! remember: we need more ideas for spring market. of the ones mentioned today, i esp. like the idea of working with old books (making journals or boxes), making windchimes/garden decor/candles, and original art/t-shirts. let's keep brainstorming, though, because we don't know the cost of doing any of these new things yet. i hope you have happy, OUTDOOR saturdays because the weather looks AMAZING. and then spring storms sunday?! how inspiring! i'm SO ready for winter to be over. heart 12.
Post a Comment
<< Home