...storms
Evening, everyone:
I found myself sitting here thinking about storms. It's predicted that there are storms coming in right now and will be with us through the night. I find comfort in this--and energy. But I know some of you have storms in your life right now that bring no comfort and that you wish would pass. And you know what? They will. I am not wanting to drone on in a parental way about how if you persevere, the sky will eventually open up, and the sun will shine on you...but it's true.
So to those of you who have storm clouds hanging overhead, know that you're not alone and NO MATTER HOW BAD things are, they will improve. Call your friends close; cry on their shoulders--cry on OUR shoulders. It's what we do as friends.
Our little poetry group is much more than that--I think you've all figured THAT out by now. We bond tight and people form lasting friendships that are the foundation for assistance in difficult times. Use those bonds; enjoy the benefits of those friendships and believe in positive change. Learn lessons from mistakes and then accept that everything happens for a reason.
Illness, home environment, pain, depression, worry--we all get our share of storms, but think about how the air smells once everything is lined out. We quickly forget the intensity and the violence of the tempest in the most negative terms, and we reinterpret the experience from a new perspective and recognize the new life that comes even in the wake of damage.
Heart 12.
Easter
I found myself sitting here thinking about storms. It's predicted that there are storms coming in right now and will be with us through the night. I find comfort in this--and energy. But I know some of you have storms in your life right now that bring no comfort and that you wish would pass. And you know what? They will. I am not wanting to drone on in a parental way about how if you persevere, the sky will eventually open up, and the sun will shine on you...but it's true.
So to those of you who have storm clouds hanging overhead, know that you're not alone and NO MATTER HOW BAD things are, they will improve. Call your friends close; cry on their shoulders--cry on OUR shoulders. It's what we do as friends.
Our little poetry group is much more than that--I think you've all figured THAT out by now. We bond tight and people form lasting friendships that are the foundation for assistance in difficult times. Use those bonds; enjoy the benefits of those friendships and believe in positive change. Learn lessons from mistakes and then accept that everything happens for a reason.
Illness, home environment, pain, depression, worry--we all get our share of storms, but think about how the air smells once everything is lined out. We quickly forget the intensity and the violence of the tempest in the most negative terms, and we reinterpret the experience from a new perspective and recognize the new life that comes even in the wake of damage.
Heart 12.
Easter

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Easter, you're simply amazing
<3 12
My sister is an engaged woman! She is so happy.Hopefully this won't be a financial storm for anyone.
That was great, Easter. It's good to hear encouragement like that sometimes.
& congrats for your sister, AJ!
heart12 guys.
I have been stricken blind..ironically by my contacts. So I'm just at home today. I'm going to try to write some stuff and read today. Hopefully typing this isn't straining my eyes too much.
If I can get any creative juices flowing today I'll start brainstorming ideas for the Spring Market.
Have fun all!
cool post easter, and ill be there on friday
Post a Comment
<< Home