...no 'official' Rogue this Friday...
Hey All,
I'm going to be out of town this Friday, so although you are welcome to hold a meeting/reading, please alert your parents to my absence so they will know the meeting's not 'official' since I'm unavailable to supervise. Please, please, please either let them know I won't be there, or meet as an informal group and not AS Rogue. I tried to post this message from school, but there was something funky with Blogger, and the post got eaten.
Heart12,
Easter
I'm going to be out of town this Friday, so although you are welcome to hold a meeting/reading, please alert your parents to my absence so they will know the meeting's not 'official' since I'm unavailable to supervise. Please, please, please either let them know I won't be there, or meet as an informal group and not AS Rogue. I tried to post this message from school, but there was something funky with Blogger, and the post got eaten.
Heart12,
Easter

8 Comments:
okay then. S.o.B. Friday for anyone who goes on this site! hahahhhaha?
Shades! Yay! No roof though, please! ( =
I don't know if i can come, i'll have to wait and see.
H'okay. God, I can't wait for this week to end...
omg. It's almost Friday. And I have a very relaxing night set for myself. Finish my lab-write up, do some art, and go to the cafeteria for dinner with my mom. I'm feelin' some fried chicken, catfish, corn, jello, chocolate milk, and maybe some greenbeans.
And can we ask where you're going Easter?
Omg it's Friday! We will miss you Easter and hope your trip goes safe and well!
Spring break time, like woah! ( = Rogue should go to a park or something as a group, we haven't really done much with the new Rogues yet.
Rogue at 12 on Friday?!
I'm in town 'til Sunday, ye Rogues.
Post a Comment
<< Home