March!
It's alumni week again...but will any of our alums show? Until/Unless someone complains AND comes up with an alternative site, I want to set our destination as Gypsy for now. When the weather improves and we can go outside (semi-reliably) and enjoy Zink or Woodward, we'll shift to that plan. It's just such a nice way to start a weekend: A Friday afternoon in a park. Love it.
As for this week, please strive to have your two poems AND additional ideas for Spring Market. I know, I know--we discussed this last week and several of you had some cool ideas. But we need to continue to process this event so we're good and ready to put some dates on a calendar for us to meet and work on the goods for sale. We can meet in my classroom some--and I suppose we can meet at my house some...or at someone else's house if you've got a large-ish, open area where people can sit and bead or make various crafty things.
I hope 2sday treated you well...
Easter
As for this week, please strive to have your two poems AND additional ideas for Spring Market. I know, I know--we discussed this last week and several of you had some cool ideas. But we need to continue to process this event so we're good and ready to put some dates on a calendar for us to meet and work on the goods for sale. We can meet in my classroom some--and I suppose we can meet at my house some...or at someone else's house if you've got a large-ish, open area where people can sit and bead or make various crafty things.
I hope 2sday treated you well...
Easter

17 Comments:
We should meet closer to school, like Shades because Joe has musical stuff and it really is a far drive. / =
Gypsy is kind of...a pain for anyone to come pick me up. So since you mentioned something I'm filing a small compliant. Its just a hassle for my parents to drive all the way down town. Sorry...=xx
I don't care were we meet, a park would be nice.
i say we meet on top of the 31st street bridge
I would like SoB. Because of the muscial Thursday Fri, and Sat, On fri, the only way I can come is if it's close. Also, the reason I haven't posted in a week, is because my dad accidentally broke my lap-top. I'm using my sister's right now.
Bridges are scary, we are not hobos. lol
OR ARE WE?
I'd like to think we were hobo's at least at heart. ^_^!
31st street 31st street 31st street BRIDGE
hobos, hos, bos, or nobos--let's plan to meet at SoB friday. no one suggested any other place, so we'll just go with that. if you don't know where SoB is, it's on peoria right across from the Bank of Oklahoma...3302 s. peoria.
I am definitely homeless. Wade, it's going to be COLD outside, you ridiculous boy.
SoB sounds good.
Sweet action, me loves SOB! = D
Thank you!!!! I can't wait. But remember.
THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDY NIGHT AT 7. THE MUSICAL. ONLY 5 BUCKS!!!
hey hey hey thanks for ignoring my suggestion, you could just have said no...pouting like joe
I won't make it to alumni Rogue but I'll be in town starting Saturday morning/afternoon, if anyone is available for to hang out.
Heart 12.
I still don't have my computer back. But, I am final;ly back on the internet!
I have no internet!
But I should be back at school tomorrow.
I hope I haven't missed any morning meetings.
:X
Post a Comment
<< Home