Friday, April 11, 2008

Semi-update

Copied/Pasted from previous posting...

To check out supplies you need to (1) have a project in mind (2) be modest and list all borrowed items on the master check-out list and (3) return left-overs AND finished items promptly. If you check out a tool or one of the boxes of beads, you need to be especially sure to get it back quickly--else you could cause a mighty hold up for someone waiting.

The LoD: The LoD is the List of Doom. It's new--and vicious. In a previous post I explained how important it is that you create 12 items that hold a value of at least $5 each, in terms of retail pricing. I am the one who will keep track of your 12 and I am the one who will evaluate the retail pricing. To that end, I will hold the LoD in which you're doomed if your list doesn't hit or surpass 12 entries. I will enter the date of finish of your item, my evaluation of it ($), and a description of the thing. You must have all of your entries complete and recorded no later than Thursday, April 24.

I reposted that information just so we all stay clear on our goals and procedures.

Today, Friday 4/11, marks the 13-day countdown to when all items for sale must be registered through me on the LoD. So far, we've got much less than what we need to make a good showing. I'm worried about some of you that I'm NEVER seeing...please don't make me worry. Show up and restore my faith and confidence, OK? All of you must fulfill the requirements of this activity or risk being removed from staff: KT, Wade, Margaret, Suzanna, Joe, Bailey, Paloma, Alan, Brooke, and Casey.

Please demonstrate your loyalty to the group by being available, engaged, invested, and present.

This is time for bonding, and partying will definitely ensue!

Get excited!

Heart12,

Easter

8 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

i have jamie's 'goodbye' letter on file. when wade gives me his (he quit today), it, too, will be available for you to peruse.

4/11/2008 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...?

What is happening to the Rogues?

4/12/2008 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm back. But with this news, I feel like my being back is much less climactic.

Damn you steeling my thunder! hahaha

4/13/2008 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh snap my name is spelled wrong.

I'm working to the best of my ability! Sorry!

4/13/2008 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

hi all. i'm not at school today because i'm having some slight medical drama. i'm off to the doctor this a.m. to see what's up. feels like something kidney related to me...more when i know something.

4/14/2008 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

viral infection! yech. methinks its wrapping up and i'll be back tomorrow.

4/14/2008 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hope you start feeling better, Easter.
I tried to use those canvases tonight...I guess I'll bring the one that's semi-done tomorrow for some THOUGHTS...?

4/14/2008 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

thoughts: use brushstrokes.

and pigments.

4/14/2008 08:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home