LOL! It's LoD Day!
It's time to get your fundraising groove on. Today is 4/24...the ominous date for the completion of the LoD. If you have not provided enough sellable goods by the end of school today, you're history, man! Eeeek! So far, things are grim. Many of you...and it's 2:22p...have not contributed what you said you would = :(
I'm not getting too worried yet. You guys have a great way of coming through in the last, dying seconds before a deadline.
Everyone needs to stay after school tomorrow (Friday) to help arrange and organize THE WORLD. And I hope some people drop by today to help out. As for Saturday, you all need to take at least one 4-hour shift: 8-12:00p or 12:00-4:00. The market doesn't close down until 5:00p, so if anyone can linger after the late shift and help Suzanna and me pack up everything, that'd be super (Suzanna won't get off work 'til 4, so she arranged with me to come do the close-down).
It's the LoD-day! Who's gonna get sent packin'? Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnn...
UPDATE: The 4 rogues in attendance today (KT, Brooke, Casey, & Joe) and I decided to give an extension deadline of 4/25, 5:00p for everyone to get their merchandise to me. The LoD still applies to people who do not produce their pledged amount by the new deadline.
Heart12,
Easter
I'm not getting too worried yet. You guys have a great way of coming through in the last, dying seconds before a deadline.
Everyone needs to stay after school tomorrow (Friday) to help arrange and organize THE WORLD. And I hope some people drop by today to help out. As for Saturday, you all need to take at least one 4-hour shift: 8-12:00p or 12:00-4:00. The market doesn't close down until 5:00p, so if anyone can linger after the late shift and help Suzanna and me pack up everything, that'd be super (Suzanna won't get off work 'til 4, so she arranged with me to come do the close-down).
It's the LoD-day! Who's gonna get sent packin'? Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnn...
UPDATE: The 4 rogues in attendance today (KT, Brooke, Casey, & Joe) and I decided to give an extension deadline of 4/25, 5:00p for everyone to get their merchandise to me. The LoD still applies to people who do not produce their pledged amount by the new deadline.
Heart12,
Easter

8 Comments:
it looms......
I can work all day or whenever you need people.
oh, 8-12 for me. or...12:30?! omg!
I will work all day, i'm not doing anything else, sadly
yeah!
Spring market rocked.....wel except for the fact that I got a sunburn....and it hurts.....alot.....oh well ^_^
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home