Tuesday, April 15, 2008

T-minus 10 Days And Counting...

I thought it momentous to bring to your attention that we've got, including today, 10 days until the LoD must be completed. All of your contributions must be recorded in the LoD by the end of the day next Thursday. If you've not contributed your full amount by that time, that's it: Sayonara. Goodbye. Now, some of you have asked for an update about your contributions, and I've been slow to give you the info you want BECAUSE (1.) I haven't done the updates in the LoD and (2.) I need you to continue working on stuff even when you've completed your minimum contribution.

For this Friday, I want to plan another work session...but maybe we can actually multitask and get some poetry read, too. --so come prepared both to read/share and work, k? K.

Heart12,

Easter

32 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

he sayith, we doish. hahaha.

4/15/2008 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Doish is not a word.
& h'okay on Friday.

4/15/2008 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I heart poetry more than Spring Market so my hopes are for a reading with coffee, you know the cliche and all.

4/15/2008 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

sounds good, but I can't come Friday.

4/15/2008 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

margaret: i, too, love the cliche, but alas we have too much work to do to ONLY do a reading. i know, i know...but we'll soon be back to SoB or elsewhere.
casey: sad news! we will miss you, especially since you actually get things done!

4/16/2008 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i am not going on friday due to a game in stillwell. BUT
i offer mi casa for weekend work times....? so if anyone wants to chill at my house and make some jewelry and watch movies and stuff i think it would be a bonding expierience PLUS work time. i'll make brownies!!!
haha
i love you all!

4/16/2008 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Baily i am coming over and we're having a PARTY! lol Easter, lets have both!

4/16/2008 09:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

4/17/2008 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hahahahahaha

4/17/2008 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So, I've really been feeling discouraged. I mean, with Wade and Jamie quiting(though I am not soar about it) and with what seems to be a lack in poetry(which I have contibuted to) I feel like were just not....together. I know I've been out of town, and just certain things have been hurting all of our scheduals, I just think that we need to stop and regroup with ourselves. I feel like we've all become distanced from one another.

4/17/2008 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

woah who was "celulite"???
wtf mane?
joe i know what you mean! i feel that way too. except i think its sore not soar...hahaha
but ya. my house this weekend. everyone come!

4/17/2008 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm glad that our blog is interesting and likeable, congradulations.

what day/what time would we be having this shindig at yo' house, ay bay bay?

4/17/2008 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Please not Saturday, I'll be in Broken Arrow all day

4/17/2008 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/18/2008 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

jfdjgkhgcbngdsgh

4/18/2008 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

ummm i think on sunday times soon to come.

4/19/2008 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

that sho wuz sum yumi frenship bred!

4/19/2008 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

We left all the bead stuff at school, I just realized...so...I don't know if you have you have other things at your house Bailey but...yeah...?

4/19/2008 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

glad you liked it, sorry i couldn't come yesterday, and could anyone tell me what all i missed announcement wise, i'm sure i missed other stuff but i'm not sure i need to know what it was ^_^!

4/19/2008 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

my gpa's funeral is tomorrow; i will not be at school. see you all tuesday.

4/20/2008 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry yall, I've been at my dads house all week until now so I haven't been able to check the website

4/20/2008 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Easter I am so sorry, when my grandfather passed away I couldn't stop crying for a week. Hope you're dealing ok. ) = And Allen we don't need your excuses.

4/20/2008 11:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't anyone spell my name right? -.-

4/21/2008 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

because we hate you?

4/21/2008 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I hate to agree with Casey.......but......

4/21/2008 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hey guys, stop being mean to Alun. It's not his fault he's such a failure.

4/21/2008 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

But, then I have nothing to do, thats so unfair

4/22/2008 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

But, then I have nothing to do, thats so unfair

4/22/2008 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I agree, we should give Alon some slack.

Or, Alqan could just defend himself for once. Then Aleno wouldn;t have to worry about people making fun of him....

4/22/2008 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Easter, your voice acting on the Spring Market phone call was superb.

Are our presences required after school Thurs. or no?

4/23/2008 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke Autumn said...

Sorry I haven't been uh myself and at school and uh involved much in the a.m. or have seemed (please choose the best answer and make sure to fill the corresponding circle on your answer booklet with a neat, distinctive mark) a. distracted, b. detached, c. distant, or d. all of the above. However, I am getting some pieces done (just not as efficiently as I would like)and am managing to perform most the functions necessary to sustain human life to a mediocre extent.

Thy shitith hath hitith the fanith.






And Easter, I wish you and your family peace of mind through your time of grieving.

4/23/2008 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

voice acting!

4/24/2008 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home