Friday the Thirteenth
You guys seem rather undecided in the previous post's comments as to when you want to meet tomorrow. Also, I think you DO need a rainy-day back up plan.
Let's get both of these settled ASAP so people can alert their rides. I can help out with rides, btw--just let me know.
Heart12,
Easter
Let's get both of these settled ASAP so people can alert their rides. I can help out with rides, btw--just let me know.
Heart12,
Easter

25 Comments:
I will need a ride b/c my car is making a variety of disturbing noises and ma mere is taking it to the fixing place tomorrow...
So I don't really care what time we meet :)
Rainy day back up...Shades? Or Gypsy?
I vote Shades and also work till two but open after that.
Roguelies, I'M HOME!
I just got in in the middle of Tuesday night and didn't have internet in Wyoming. I missed you guys! <3
Zinc sounds nice if its not bloody hot outside. Rain sounds nice too.... anything involing cold water. My air conditioner is broken. I vote for an Antarctic rogue.
But if that sounds unreasonable I will settle for Gypsy (preferably).
and also, what time are we thinking of meeting?
um i don't care where or when just give me fair warning....
ooooh, u peeps has gotsta make a choyce.
i'd say...gypsy IS nice in the rain...
3:00?
why not just say gypsy no matter what?
ok, done.
gypsy @ 3.
Yay!
we decided!
Gypsy is especially awesome in the rain when businesses are closed and the parking garage by CotU may be commandeered.
It's supposed to storm all week. I'm excited. Except that I'm finally supposed to start flying on Monday? Conflict of interests.
It could at least storm for my birthday, though.
Ahh such good memories ( =
So gypsy.... at what time?
Do we agree on three?
3@gyspy sounds fine to me. But would it be possible for me to get a ride from someone?
igotchurbakt--2:50ish
huzzah!
So my mother locked herself out of the house and had a hairdryer stop working and then burst into flames, nearly setting her head on fire.
I escaped unscathed.
Anyone have any 13th mishaps?
I should qualify that the aforementioned misfortunes were unrelated -- the hairdryer thing didn't happen while she was locked out. In case you were wondering about electricity and the merits of blow-drying your hair in the great outdoors.
Um I gave a woman a meal she was allergic from at work today, thankfully nothing happen but still that can count as almost murder. Also completely missed Rogue and our calls did not go through each other at all. Sorry about that guys.Crazy day indeed = /
Also what is happening for Jessie's BIRTHDAY!
Some one should call me tomorrow to catch me up. I'm way too confused. I'm back....again by the way!
Ahhh how I love rainy days ( =
This week we should meet at Cherry St, that way there is no way for me to miss the meeting lol
Also Jessie's mom really want us to give her a Rogue visit, ahh she's such a mommy! ( =
Heart12
i don't know if i'll be there i might be leaving town, it has yet to be determind....
side note: I NEED HELP WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!
Nevermind i'm not going out of town, but i still need help with english...
I'M SO SAD I WORK UNTIL 6 ON SATURDAY! No hiking for kt...:(
Fri @ Cherry st. is fine with me...
Post a Comment
<< Home