Saturday, July 19, 2008

U wanna par-tay?

I'm thinking...do we want to have a back-to-school party? If yes, what/when/where?

This Friday I propose we meet at 15th Street Coffee House @ 3p.

Folks, we have exactly THREE more Friday Rogues before school resumes: Can you imagine?
7/25, 8/1, & 8/8. It's probably time to plan out our year...and there's definitely going to be one MAJOR change. I'll post about that change on Monday--and we can talk about it Friday.

Heart12,

Easter

8 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Seconded.

Will need a ride again this friday? :(

Yes on the back to school partay. What are everyone's schedules til school starts?

7/20/2008 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

This Friday will be the last friday I'm out of town. So....it should be the Friday after this one....please?

7/20/2008 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

WHAT should be the Friday after this one--the party? I don't think we've pinned that down just yet...

7/20/2008 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I say Yes to party, and when ever works for me! :)

7/20/2008 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

the party, friday after this?

7/20/2008 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Dum dum dum changessssss

I need at least two weeks to ask off work, otherwise any time is fine.

7/21/2008 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

we're looking at 7/1 for the party, then. that's 2 weeks away (almost)...any problems with that?

7/21/2008 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

no problems here!

7/21/2008 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home