When in doubt...KISS
You've no doubt heard this: Keep It Simple, Stupid (K.I.S.S.). That's going to be our goal for this week's meeting.
Friday.
3:00p.
SoB.
Be there or don't; alums welcome.
Heart12,
Easter
Friday.
3:00p.
SoB.
Be there or don't; alums welcome.
Heart12,
Easter

21 Comments:
Haha, that was on an episode of the office.
I will be there. I don't know if I will need to beg a ride or not yet, but I'll find out.
I'm there!
There.
we're going to break a record!
I will be there if you're still around after 5.
Or if anyone wants to hang out after Rogue, I will exist again. I'm granted a short respite, in light of my having passed a gigantimous test today...
April is coming this Friday! ( =
I might be able to get out of class early. In which case I might be able to see you guys at the meeting. Sweet!
I'll be there. I have to go an hour early though which means I'll most likely be asleep somewhere so come and find me.
Paloms has my phone. If anyone could remind her to bring that would be great.
Rogue was amazing this week. let's make it so next week as well ( =
sorry guys i missed i had to help out my mom at the house. But i'm gonna try and make it this week.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Bailey and I miss you guys like crazy!Can´t wait to be back!!!!
Meeting this week?
Fo sho duuuudes. We should just meet same time same place?
i'm cool w/ that--but i gotta say that considering how busy SoB was, i am surprised we scored the room. anyone free to go early to be sure we get a room?
SoB sounds fine...maybe someone can go reserve the room?
If we go at the same time I'll need a ride again from someone plz.
kt-we can ride our BIKES! ...or...i can come getchu. i have 2 big frames with prints in 'em, but i think the board behind the print is a paintable surface...want 'em? also, i have that huge canvas...i'll bring 'em friday if you want 'em.
That would be a biking adventure of the highest degree! Sort of!
&hex yeah, I can MAKE them be paintable because I am the best! Mmm what now.
Hey. I'm in kansas city helping out a friend so I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
:(
so sob at 3? correct?
3 @ SoB.
kt--i'll be by about 10 'til.
Ahhhh
I'm all alone at hommmeeeee!
= O
Post a Comment
<< Home