Sunday, August 03, 2008

08.08.08

The Summer's Over party is this Friday. Those in attendance at the last meeting decided on a trip to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks--RogueFunds will cover your admission costs (bring $ for snacks and/or souvenirs). Meet at the entrance (if memory serves, there's room inside between the doors and where you actually pay) at 3p. Use your amazing powers of telepathy (or your cell phone) if you get there and can't find your peeps. I will meet you all there around 4p.

When you've exhausted yourselves (or the Aquarium staff, fish, etc.), we'll move the party to the RiverWalk (just the other side of the bridge in Jenks). Depending on the time of day and how many hundreds of degrees it is outside, we can wander around or just go inside at Nordaggio's and RogueFunds will cover your drink/snack. The party's over at 8p.

Consider bringing a camera, and definitely wear comfortable shoes. ...it's so crazy that school's about back in session...

Heart12,

Easter

28 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I'm psyched.

8/03/2008 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Have fun guys and take lots of pitures and put them on facebook for me to see when i get back! :)though i'm very sad i can't go.

8/03/2008 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Shit son let's go back and get educations.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR TEH AQUARYUMZ! :D

8/03/2008 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Guess what....
Metzer didn't retire aparently, according to my band nerd sorce which could still be wrong...

8/03/2008 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, I heard that this will be his last year.

8/04/2008 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

man, was i complete misinformed about everything OR WHAT?! i guess my informants are just weak--and prove out that i shouldn't gossip.

8/04/2008 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

WEAK! ha, yeah, you should be such a gossip. You'll get a bad reputation. hahaha

8/04/2008 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So, I drove past the school today and looked for Easter's car in vain. That'll take some getting used to.

It's bizarre that school is starting already.

I move the 18th.

8/04/2008 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Jessie I want to see you before you go ) = And carpool for Friday still?

8/04/2008 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yes, the carpool is still on.

8/04/2008 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

carpool is wayy cool. are we bringing poetry on friday? and jessie i feel so out of it! moving where??

8/05/2008 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Schedule pick up today...school is drawing nearer and nearer. :(

8/06/2008 08:24:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

mines tomorrow, i'm excited actually, i'm ready to actually see people again

8/06/2008 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

ack! i feel ya'. i'm back in the swing of things already, and...wow. can't beLIEVE the summer's almost over.

kt--will get with you prolly 2mrw night to get you da $. u gone be 'round?

8/06/2008 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Moving back to Norman to go to school.

Am pretty much available this week in the night hours for hanging out.

Unfortunatley, I had a minor car accident yesterday and my car will probably be in the shop from about tomorrow until right up to moving day, the 18th. Which complicates my social life a bit.

8/06/2008 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke Autumn said...

AHHH I GOT STEVENSON!
AHHH! TWO HOURS IN ONE DAY!
I've been in exile from society for the past week or so... but this sounds fun.

AND ENDING AT 8? Whhhhhat!
This is rogue!
We're a cult and that means we must prowl around after dark.


And ps the Riverwalk sucks.
and it sucks even worse on a friday night.

8/06/2008 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Brooke, Darling, "And ps the Riverwalk sucks. and it sucks even worse on a friday night."...that's WHY we're ending at 8p.

I told everyone last week that if you guys want to do something afterward, that's cool, but when I leave it will cease being a Rogue event, so just be sure your parents know.

8/06/2008 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Oh noes, I hope the Jessiemobile is not broken for long! How sad. :(

Tomorrow is Thursday yes? Because that will work for sure!

That's what choo get for signing up for creative writing. I'm so sorry Brooke darling...Maybe you can switch out?

8/06/2008 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Aw poor brooke! :( I'm sorry i won't even have to think about possibly having him for another year, I'm glad.

8/06/2008 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

oh dude i got stevenson too
but just once
i got mrs dodd for 4th and 5th hours though
UGH
ohhhh back to norman! i gotcha

8/07/2008 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I don't no any of my teachers

8/07/2008 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

OK. FYI: I just wrapped my first day of meetings, and they ran long--it was 4:00ish before I could leave. If that happens tomorrow, I will not be to Jenks until closer to 4:30p.

If you have a camera, I hope you'll bring it. I'd like to do a better job of documenting this year in photos. Thank y'uns.

8/07/2008 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...you guys should get on top of this photography thing.

Also, happy anniversary!!!

...of Nixon's resignation.

8/08/2008 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

good foreign negotiator!

8/09/2008 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Hey guys how was the party? Hope you all had fun!

8/09/2008 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

missed you, casey! but of course, i nearly missed the whole thing because of my delays @ school! argh!

i will post soon about meeting this friday. i think we're thinking SoB @ 4, right?

8/10/2008 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

sounds like a great plan to me.

8/10/2008 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Ugh school starts tomorrow, ew. and that sounds good and i missed you guys friday! :D

8/10/2008 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home