Saturday, July 26, 2008

08.08.08 = Partytime!

Ok. It's settled: Our next big shindig will be Friday 08/08/08. If you need to ask off of work, you've got 2 weeks...

The where and what/when of the party hasn't been decided.

Our meeting went well yesterday; the BEST people were there...KT, Brooke, and me. Wow, now that's a wee meeting. Dunno where everyone was--? Joe is at camp, and Casey said she didn't know if she could make it...Paloma? Margaret? Bailey? Sigh.

This Friday, 08/01/08, needs to be better attended or cancelled, in my opinion.

Post your ideas about/for the party!

Easter

23 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm excited for party like things and we definitely have to do something amazing at 8:08 that day!

I'm there next week too, as always.

7/26/2008 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm sorry i couldn't show i got suck with my mom for that day and couldn't make it
And I'm so coming this week! But i can't make it to the party, It makes me sad :(

7/27/2008 05:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You guys should go visit Mohawk. That's the only thing to do when it's so godawful hot.

7/27/2008 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We should make food and have an afternoon picnic and watch the sunset and have kites and music and dance and play in one of those water things and take a trail during the day!!!!
Sorry for missing the last meeting. Wasn’t sure if it was happening so I slept through it ) =

7/27/2008 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I like this picnic idea and I always love trailblazing...ALSO kites win forever.

7/27/2008 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

So meeting this week?

7/28/2008 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yes, meeting...back to SoB? new venue?

7/28/2008 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

omg! I can go! I'm finally in town indefiantly! I am so excited you guys have no clue, I really hope everyone is there Friday. S.o.B.? 1 o'clock? 2 o'clock?

7/28/2008 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i was going to simply post the word 'indefiantly' and let it go at that. but then i realized that joe wouldn't know i was making fun of his bad spelling and would instead think i was echoing his excitement for his being back 'indefinitely'. and i couldn't have that. ahhh, it feels good to make fun of joe's spelling again...

7/29/2008 07:27:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

LoL.
I think 1 at shades sounds good...

7/29/2008 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

nice, but one at sob is good with me and I'll be there this week for sure!

7/29/2008 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

um, i think joe just misspelled "awesome".

7/29/2008 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7/29/2008 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Bam!

7/30/2008 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm so glad Joe's back.

7/30/2008 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

me too :)
Him and Easter are great entertainment!

7/30/2008 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

fo shizz.

7/30/2008 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

so one at sob tomorrow?

7/31/2008 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

indeed.

7/31/2008 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Easter should get a facebook so he can join the group "Joe Sangirardi can't spell".

8/01/2008 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

crapcrapcrapcrapcrap
i missed the meeting
im sorry
but i can go to the party on the 8th..kites are cool

8/01/2008 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I feel so bad not being able to go but I'll call you all on friday when i'm at my hotel kay? and you can tell me all the cool stuff that happens :)

8/02/2008 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

OK 12 HOUR SALES SUCK BALLS. I hate Reasor's.

So anyway. 3@the Aquarium on Friday? Or 2? I can't remember what we decided on.

8/02/2008 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home