'08-'09
Welcome to the '08-'09 school year, my peeps.
I'm thinking of you as you return--some of you, to your senior year! I hope it's an empowering day and one that's full of happiness and positive discovery.
Of course, I wish those things for myself, too! :)
For Friday, I think we're agreed: 4:00p @ SoB. Bring your poetry and be ready to catch up.
Heart12,
Easter
I'm thinking of you as you return--some of you, to your senior year! I hope it's an empowering day and one that's full of happiness and positive discovery.
Of course, I wish those things for myself, too! :)
For Friday, I think we're agreed: 4:00p @ SoB. Bring your poetry and be ready to catch up.
Heart12,
Easter

15 Comments:
Happy first day of school, Rogues.
Me too fo sho.
How was YOUR first day, Easter?
my first days back have been great. i dig the schedule like whoa. the afternoon can drag a bit because of the long block, but i'm figuring out ways to make it work.
i hope you've all been spared all major drama...
.
ugh school but i'll be there friday
school suxx
But the first week is the best. After the floors have just been waxed and everyone has new school supplies and the teachers aren't burnt out yet, so they make ridiculous rules for their syllabi that no one really thinks they'll comply with...?! It's next week you gotta worry about.
Out of curiosity, what happens to the Book of Doom, now that Easter is not around in his official capacity? Are there still attendance or 3-2-1 rules?
The BoD lives beyond and in spite of Time and Space parameters. So, whew!
3-2-1 is fucking gone.
And attendance? Sheesh. If I actually made it punishable, I think KT would be Rogue.
how sad is that, though that's great for kaytee!
Shit son, if I was Rogue it would be pretty boring, so I'm pretty glad attendence is no longer a thing!
3-2-1 was only ever a figment of our imaginations. Srsly.
This week needs to be done.
agreed Kaytee.
...I love the style to which 3-2-1 was put to rest. Fan-fucking-tastic.
I'm moving on Monday....
Are you meeting tomorrow? And are alums welcome, if so? It's mid-month, but I just might be off work if it storms like it is supposed to.
Yay rogue! Yay Fridays!
Sick, so I can't come today after all. Have a good meeting! <12.
I may not make it after all, things dealing with my car and my moms work, and no it really is my car i'm talking about not my moms! yay! But i promise to bring loads of poetry next week an i promise to make even if i'm like on the verge of death!
Post a Comment
<< Home