Monday, September 01, 2008

207th Post!

OK. Not much to say here, but I did want to get this info up on the site: Party planning party will be 9/12 at my house from 4ish - 7ish. We're keeping the party short and early. We've got about $250 left, so what do you want to spend of that for the party planning party? Do you want pizza or chips/dip? Ice cream & toppings? Tubs of butter and wooden spoons?

Do we want to try a new venue this Friday? Does anyone know of one that's nearby? Should we go to Gypsy? Back to SoB? I like 15th street a lot, but there aren't many good places to meet with a group the size of ours...

Holla back.

Easter

23 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

somewhere new, and pizza! Thin Crust pepperoni!

9/01/2008 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Tubs of butter, definitely.

I sort of miss Gypsy but it's not a new place...

9/01/2008 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

There is no way I'm driving to Gypsy, ughhh I hate my driving skills / =

Ice cream and toppings for sure, that stuff is the bomb!

Meat pizza is for... well yeah ( ;

9/01/2008 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

i vote for pizza!
cheese...ummm!

9/01/2008 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm psyched!!!

9/01/2008 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

too bad i still don't have my patio built! ...maybe by halloween. that'd be a good, reasonable goal.

9/01/2008 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

didn't you want it done by like june something?

procrastination much?

9/01/2008 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha. Don't mention Easter's procrastination. That just makes it worse.

...I hope those are real tubs of butter you're suggesting. Good, artery-clogging butter.

9/01/2008 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Maybe it should also be HAND CHURNED butter? Yes.

9/01/2008 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

omg! We can dress like Amish people!!!

I just happen to remember an episode of Dexter's Lab about that....

9/02/2008 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

interesting, and I've caught the sickness! It's ugh and i think i'm about to overdose on cold meds and advil, which is a horrible way to go in my book

9/02/2008 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

caseykins! don't leave us!

9/03/2008 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

GOOD. It's about time you suffered like the rest of us!

9/03/2008 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Actually I hope you feel better soon Casey. The sickness isn't fun.

9/04/2008 06:23:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

So wait. Where tomorrow?
Ask me via text if you need a ride.

9/04/2008 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Hey guys, I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow so where are we going abyways? And technically i;m not sick with a cold...it's complicated.
LOve You!

9/04/2008 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

A park! A park!

9/04/2008 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i'm totally on board for a park.

zink?

9/04/2008 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

haellz yah.

9/04/2008 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

i don't know if i'm gonna make it i'll have to see

9/04/2008 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

txtd w/ brooke--she sick. pneumonia. ack! we c her next wk.

9/04/2008 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Ack, I'm going to be the ONLY person in art class again today. :( Awwwwwwwwwkwarddddd.

9/05/2008 06:18:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

it's Friday!

9/05/2008 08:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home