Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/12 10/24 10/31

Greetings all,

Last Friday, 9/12, the few of us in attendance after our lovely outing to Casa Bonita decided upon a few details for our Very Rogueish Halloween Party. Firstly, it will be on Halloween evening, 10/31. Costumes are mandatory (as always), and we'll enjoy the usual festivities, including pumpkin carving and making s'mores. For food, we're going to go potluck. As we get closer to the date, we'll discuss who's bringing what.

The Friday before the party, 10/24, those who can/who want will go to Bixby and hunt pumpkins--oh, yeah! Keep in mind, we've got $160 left of RogueFunds.

...as for THIS Friday, I propose a regular meeting/reading @ SoB.

Happy Days!

(& Heart 12)

Easter

19 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Jumbalayah! I think maybe I will be able to make it for a little while on Friday maybe.

My check book is out of balance.
:(
I cannot do basic math?

I am SO THERE for pumpkin hunting. I'm a'cited. :)

9/16/2008 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I agree.

French Toast and tatter tots and pomegranates!

9/16/2008 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

OH DAMN I want some french toast now...
WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME SOME??

9/16/2008 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I Do, I do!


















NOT!

9/16/2008 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yesterday, I was thinking about the origin of "Heart12" (i.e., the "Heart iz" poem).

Was it written anonymously?

9/17/2008 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Wasn't it G-Love who wrote <3iz?

9/17/2008 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

ummmmmm
i will bring traditional colonial foodz stuffz like the indians gave them for thanksgiving.
pumpkin huntin
WOO
im exited!
and definatly going to the meeting this friday and all who were supposed to ride with me to the meeting on the previous friday are once again invited to be in attendance in my car. i didnt know last friday that some people were throwing me a suprise party
but yeah
long post yay me

9/17/2008 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I will not be there
) =
Have to work.
) *=

9/17/2008 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Not there either. Try not to cry yourselves to sleep.

I wouldn't want your crappy ass french toast anyway, Joseph. It probably tastes like Soot and Poo.

9/18/2008 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i will be there, but i will need to cut out by 5ish. lila is getting groomed tomorrow, so when i arrive @ SoB, she'll be in my car. i don't mind leaving her in there for a while if the weather is nice and cool...but prolly not more than an hour-ish.

9/18/2008 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

well then.

9/18/2008 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

it's definitely Friday.

9/19/2008 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Hey peeps, sorry i couldn't rogue last week but I'm NOT missing this weeks for sure! :D any way what are we doing this week again?

9/21/2008 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

can we do gypsy?!?!?!?

9/22/2008 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I think we can, I think we can. Choo Choo. haha

9/22/2008 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

No way, I'm not driving all they way there
) =
Cherry?

9/22/2008 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

*the

9/22/2008 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

well Margo, what time will you need to leave? because you can parkyour car at KEO and I can take you to Gypsy and then back to KEO for your car.

9/22/2008 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger katie twiss said...

Should definitely do gypsy some how. :(

9/23/2008 07:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home