Saturday, September 06, 2008

9/12 = party planning party!

Here's the poop for any who weren't paying attention or have forgotten: The party planning party is this upcoming Friday, 9/12, @ my house from about 4 - 7p. We will have ice cream and pizza. Didn't bai-bai say she'd make brownies? Somebody had better make some freakin' brownies. We need to wear them under our ice cream.

<3 12,

Easter

15 Comments:

Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Ummmmmmm okay and if it's okay can i just ride with someone after school to easters? and...I'm excited for Party!

9/06/2008 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

YAY I'M SO EXCITED.

9/06/2008 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I can give you a ride.

I'm psyched as well.

9/07/2008 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Thanks joe and i wish it were october already

9/09/2008 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ok the mechanics were not able to fix my car today so it's going to have to wait till Monday. At this point it's illegal for me to drive after dark..ugh I hate car accidents!
BUT baily is driving as well so hopefully we can all get to Easter's still?

9/11/2008 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hellz yeah I'm ridin with the Bail-inator. It will be beast like.

9/11/2008 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Actually my moms driving me, because she's all mad at me, long explination there so I'm pretty much stuck by her side as much as possible but i will be ther tommorow four! PARTY!!!!!

9/11/2008 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

That was fun. I can't believe there is a place with a cave inside a restaraunt!!!

9/14/2008 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

um yeah. I wound up talking to one of the waiters at KEO about Viva whatever.

9/14/2008 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

KEO is so lame compared with Casa Bonita. KEO doesn't even have little flags on the tables! Gah!

9/15/2008 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you're right. BUT it does have a staff that is 75% gay and a clientele that is about 40%. It's pretty darn cool.

9/15/2008 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

100% of the waitstaff/clientele of Casa Bonita are gay.

WHAT NOW.

Also, I think I might be absent this Friday b/c I have a meeting with my probation officer.

9/15/2008 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

what????? I'm confused...

9/15/2008 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh my gosh! i also have a meeting with your probation officer--who happens to be gay and whose lover quit KEO to become an employee at Casa Bonita because of the higher percentage gayness and little flags! little flags and lots o'...fun!

9/16/2008 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm so sure.......does he have a full beard too? Or is that why Kaytee is meeting with him because he needs one?

I'm sure you'll all have a great time what with strip searches and having to put both hands on the car. You guys have fun with that.

9/16/2008 08:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home