Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Break & All...

It's nearly Fall Break, and I need to know what rogues are going to be around to hold a reading. Honestly, at this point I don't know if I will be in town... Anyhow, post your availability to meet Friday--and mention WHEN you'd want to meet, too.

Jessie's pix of Margaret's party are amazing. I hope you all checked them out on Facebook. She sent me an external link since I don't "do" Facebook.

Heart12,

Easter

17 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I can meet whenever, wherever Friday. But not at Shades of Brown because SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED might try to stalk us again. :(

We should really really read. I think it needs to happen.

10/13/2008 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I will be there
sort of
In spirit...
Please guys post some of your stuff, I don't want to miss a thing.
<312

10/13/2008 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I actually already invited Jenny. I figured if you're around her enough Kaytee, maybe she'll rub off on you. That would be best for all of us.

Margo!

10/13/2008 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm going to cut your feet off and force them down your throat.

10/14/2008 06:15:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...Zink Park Friday?

10/14/2008 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Which Jenny? What?

And thanks, Easter.

10/14/2008 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

that works.

10/14/2008 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I won't be in town friday, sorry guys

10/14/2008 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Jenny BallSucking Eagleton.

YAY Zinc!

10/14/2008 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hahaha

I actually met Jenny at Zink. Do you remember that time Joe was running around in his boxers to play in the sprinklers, and you guys took his clothes and threw him in the trash while he was on the tire swing?

Yeah, we met Jenny when she took a picture of Joe in the tire swing such that you couldn't tell he was wearing any clothes at all.

10/15/2008 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, come on. It's your own fault for never wearing clothes.

10/15/2008 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I'm scared now........

10/15/2008 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Oh and what time on Fri? Later? Earlier?

10/15/2008 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

how about like 3 or 4?

10/16/2008 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

3.

10/17/2008 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

can we do earlier than three? like noon?
and zinc is coo with me

10/17/2008 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

No we have to see miss johnson at 1!

10/17/2008 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home