Sunday, December 07, 2008

Now that THAT'S over...

Can somebody say PARTY?!

KT wrote down the date for our VeryRogueChristmas party--but I don't remember when we slated it. Was it a Tuesday? We need to get that firmed up.

As for this Friday, I hope everyone is available to meet and read. Let's do the 15th St Coffee House again. It's cozy.

We have $70Rogue left. Keep that in mind while we plan our Christmas party. It might be time for PotLuck so we'll have a wee bit of $Rogue left for spring events and our graduating rogues' gifts...

Heart12,

Easter

22 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Christmas party!!!

12/07/2008 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It was the 23rd fyi which is indeed a Tuesday if I'm not mistaken.

I think potluck is a good idea...we've had relative success in the past, right? Ish?

12/08/2008 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

we'll be successful if we plan ahead and people follow through with bringing their goodies.

we could do a "theme" potluck--like snacks or desserts. or we could do a real potluck with main dishes and sides.

...?

12/08/2008 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hm.....I would say we could cook at your pad....but you have that aversion to meat...

12/08/2008 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Flipper said...

mmm....
i have desert covered.
also i will be there on friday

12/08/2008 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Who the crap is Rob?
ALSO I think planning is a good idea, unless we want the weird assortment of foods we always end up with @ rogue potlucks...
I think real meal dishes might be asking for too much planning, lol. We could do it, I'm sure, tho, because we can do anything we want.

12/08/2008 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

sounds good can't wait for the party and i'm all up for the potluck! :D

12/08/2008 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Rob? hm.......

12/08/2008 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Maybe Rob is a alum.....but who?

Tell me who you re you bastard. I need to know.

Now it's bothering me, and don't not tell me just because that would irritate me. And if you are knowledgeable about grammar which I am sure you are, don't try to call me out on my double negative.

(This is the rant of a very tired person)

12/09/2008 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yr stupid joseph.

Also, CLEARLY, Rob is my highschool boyfriend. I met him IN ALASKA, and immediately we were in love BECAUSE THAT TOTALLY HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately, he's a VAMPIRE and saves me from a car crash so I have to deal with that and also being stupid and prepubescent, even though I'm supposedly super mature. THEN this other vampire tries to kill me and my mom in a BALLERINA STUDIO BECAUSE THAT IS SO HARDCORE and then Rob the Vampire saves me but almost kills me again b/c I smell super good. Then I was in the hospital recovering from almost being eaten, and that's why I wasn't at Rogue last Friday, coincidentally. Thankfully of that is over, and OH MAN, it was totally all accomplished in the short span of AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES.

TADA.

12/09/2008 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Wow I should make that into a novel. I think I will. I'll title it...'DUSK'...perhaps...

12/09/2008 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

12/09/2008 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I think that was a Twilight joke, but I'm not quite sure.

12/10/2008 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I was very serious!
It happened to me. :/

12/10/2008 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

lame! i don't have anything to read! it's thursday, and i've got zilch! aaaaahhhhhhhh!

12/11/2008 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

don't think i'll be at rogue tomorrow.

12/11/2008 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

why?!

12/11/2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Sick.

12/12/2008 01:34:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

The other day I had a fever dream that involved me being invited to a party hosted by Beyonce. I think the rogue site is affecting my subconcious...

12/13/2008 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

well, that's a relief! i WAS worried; now i'm just happy. but fever IS bad--so take some tylenol and drink lots of fluids! do you have strep throat?

12/14/2008 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

No it was just a virus. I'm almost completely better now! :) But sad I had to miss Rogue. :(

12/14/2008 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I think I have strep. It's in the early stages.....my mom just had it too......this sucks. I hate when my throat hurts. I'm drinking too much water. I feel like I'm about to drown myself.

12/14/2008 01:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home