Address Me Properly!
All Rogues:
Please send me a message on FB with your mailing address. Whether you're local, near-ish, or far-ish, I'd like to have your physical street address (include apt #, room #, zip code--ALL parts of your address). Yeah, bitches, I might want to WRITE TO YOU sometime!
All my love.
Easter
Please send me a message on FB with your mailing address. Whether you're local, near-ish, or far-ish, I'd like to have your physical street address (include apt #, room #, zip code--ALL parts of your address). Yeah, bitches, I might want to WRITE TO YOU sometime!
All my love.
Easter

47 Comments:
Yesterday made me sad.
=[
why won't blogger show DATES with times?! silly, silly blogger.
I think maybe Easter could change his settings to add the dates of the comments, but I'm not sure.
did i do it?
CRAP! i guess i changed how the date appears when i POST...dunno how to make the comments have dates, and, for now, am not compelled to try any harder. ;)
I DID IT!
OMG YAY
lol. was just thinking "did jessie somehow, for some reason change her blogger name?"
LOL yeah bc she's always loved it so much when people think her real name is Jessica. :D
Yes! Jessica is my new favorite name ever.
But hooray for the dates! The weird thing is that there seem to be timestamps down to the second, but either they don't work or all of us post on whole-minutes. Which I don't believe.
Haha, your "new favorite name ever"?
...don't question it.
Also, I'm keeping a blog about my adventures in France at jctinbdx.blogspot.com.
Also, I want addresses with zip codes for all of you folks who now live in new places (via facebook maybe? I'll just copy Easter). Your prize for giving me your address might just be a cheesy French post card!
IT ECHOES IN HERE. :(
IT DOES...IT does...it does...
I woke up today and finally felt like writing again.
Maybe it's because Conor's record came out yesterday, or because I'm in France, or whatever. I'm just glad.
I wish that would happen to me!!
al;al;ail;firdghag WORDZ.
i'm already upset about not having a very rogue halloween. :'(
Me toooooo. WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO CARVE PUNKINZ WIT???
:( my address is
PO BOX 96505
Durham, NC 27708
my room number and building are only used for ups and such.
I've been reading your blogs about france on facebook jessie!
also, halloween does seem sad without fellow pumpkin carvers, or even a porch to put a pumpkin on!
I am entering the lottery to get off campus housing next year.
The idea of lottering for OFF campus housing instead of ON seems really awkward to me. Good luck!
Also, I wish this country even had pumpkins for sale to be carved! The association for exchange students is having a Halloween party a few days early (at a club, with discounts on drinks -- college in france is really weird), and some guys I met at the pub downstairs told me about another one at a club, but I'm not sure how Halloween-y these events will be. It seems like mostly it will be drinking and dancing, which is much like any other night for students in Bordeaux it seems.
I still check this site way too often.
You know. In case you were wondering.
me2 :/
This comment has been removed by the author.
so. we will all hypothetically be in the same city on friday...
LETZ DO IT
This comment has been removed by the author.
damn it! alas, I will not be able to join you, we get out for winter break in 3 weeks and Thanksgiving flights were over 400, so I won't be back until christmas, but presumably most of you peeps will be there then?
My first thanksgiving away from family! Doing something with a mish mash of students here (about 1/2 internationals) should be interesting!
YAY WHERE?!?! THE MOON?!?!?! MOUNT RUSH-MORE???! MT. KILIMANJARO?!?!?!?!?!?!?
how about the mayan temple in my attic? :/
I had a dream last week that Rogue were the cast of Angel. It was awesome, until a water moccasin was loose in the hotel and biting people.
This comment has been removed by the author.
sometimes I just smile when I look at my book marks at the top of my internet browzer and I see, "R o g u e ."
Sometimes I just smile when I look at the calendar and see that we WILL ALL BE IN THE SAME PLACE AGAIN FOR THE NEXT MONTH AND A HALF.
(hinthint???? ARE YOU ALL BUSY ON FRIDAYS NOW? Do people make plans for Friday still? What a strange concept...)
OH MY GOD it is cold.
Sorry I'm such a fuck-up, living on the wrong continent and all.
I can't believe it's five days until Christmas.
we def need to get together and read poetry, make sacrifices, etc. this should happen soon...and then again. and again. maybe we can try to skype w/ jessie again?
Yessss to skyping!
Friday is Christmas (OMG)! I'm assuming everyone will be too busy with familial matters for rogue? we could try to do it a different day, as sacrilegious as that is...or wait another week...
OMG SNOW.
OMG SO MUCH OF IT
Rogue this Saturday?
Raul and Casey will be able to come.
YYYYYYYYES
sorry guys, actually i found out i need to leave friday morning :(
Address's :(
Casey Shy
PO BOX 96505
Durham, NC 27708
or
Casey Shy
301 Oregon Apt J
Durham, NC 27708
The invisible flames waved in front of her retina. The sun had set days ago, and never risen again in full form. Quivering twigs fulfilled her hours un reality.
sorry i fffddd that up, whatevs
Dear you guys:
I miss you.
sincerely Kaitlin Twiss
um
i wrote somgs lately
and poetry tonight
just so you know
Post a Comment
<< Home