THIS week...
Summer is officially here. Can you feel it? Can you tell? The rogues are all misplaced (or properly placed, depending), and holding weekly meetings eludes us. Hmmm. I think most of us can make it happen this week--but that will probably be it for a few weeks, considering the calendar Joe commented on the previous post. What's say? Can we do it? (Yes, we can!)
Bailey's back, Joe's here...let's get some face-time with Casey, Brooke, and Margaret!
Comment your commitment.
Heart12,
Easter
Bailey's back, Joe's here...let's get some face-time with Casey, Brooke, and Margaret!
Comment your commitment.
Heart12,
Easter

20 Comments:
i say i can go this week fo sho
for commenting FIRST, you just won a gazillion bonus points you can spend at the rogue store!
I can go too!!!
for commenting THIRD, you owe bailey & me each 1/2gazillion bonus points for us to spend at the rogue store buying things to whip you with.
and also to use in buying yummy snacks.
i could go if after 3 and close to brookside
since margaret is the first person to state a time, whatchall think? 3:00/Zink? Woodward?
hey guys i just got back in the country so yeah i'm free i just gotta rest up but i should be fine to meet on friday depending on when my car can go in the shop
...or do we want A/C @ the Gypsy?
i prefer an inside and yay!!! bonus points!!! i want a pony and a stuffed animal and vampire teeth
so lets go to gypsy. because it is soooooo incredibly hot
at three sounds good to me
so three at gypsy?
Margo did say CLOSE to brookside........Coffee House?
i would prefer the coffee house bt that's just me
i can handle CoffeeHouse. 3 @ CHOCS, then?
CAN I COME
yea!
I like teleRoguing. I like IRL-Roguing better.
Bam. Yeah I did that ACTUALLY, just cause you made such a big deal out of it ironically earlier.
I hate Nevada.
I miss you guys.
sorry this is real late, but are we doing rogue today?
also, i now work at keo!
i was wondering the same, but i guess we aren't...? hooray for new job!
haha well i renovated my room and completely forgot. =\ me bad mr. e
and yes! i r so excited
Post a Comment
<< Home