Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Week of School Rogue

Friday. This one. Let's do it in a park.

Heart12,

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

cool beans i'll be there

5/20/2009 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

IN A PARK HOW SCANDELOUS.

I say YES.

5/20/2009 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

In a park is the most fun.

5/20/2009 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Zinc?

5/21/2009 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Zink it is.

5/21/2009 05:45:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

3 o'clock!?

5/21/2009 08:14:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I can't meet till after school, i have to stay all day

5/21/2009 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

DUH JOE

5/21/2009 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yeah, DUHHHHHH.

gosh.

so we'll meet at bajillion o'clock.

5/22/2009 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

bajillion o'clock it is.

5/22/2009 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

When will someone call me and let me know there is Rogue ) =
I wanna come

5/24/2009 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

MARGARET you need to quit failing!

How possible would it be for us to meet semi early this week?

5/26/2009 01:36:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

very. ?

5/27/2009 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home