I can't believe it.
It's almost April, my friends. I cannot believe it! I will not! Or, well, ok: I guess I will believe it, but I maintain that I do NOT have to feel ready for it. April already? What happened to February? *sigh*
So...I'm thinking about this Friday's meeting. Let's plan to meet outside--Woodward or Zink--if it's warmish and dryish. Otherwise, let's do our usual thang--CHOCS @ 4.
Since Casey just turned 16 (yay!) and Joe is going to turn 18 (whatever!) it's OBVIOUSLY time for a rogueparty. Let's get a picnic date on the calendar! Didn't we decide on a picnic? I think we still have about $75rogue left. I could use some for supplies! All we really need the rest for is YERP.
Give me your thoughts. NOW!
Heart12,
Easter
So...I'm thinking about this Friday's meeting. Let's plan to meet outside--Woodward or Zink--if it's warmish and dryish. Otherwise, let's do our usual thang--CHOCS @ 4.
Since Casey just turned 16 (yay!) and Joe is going to turn 18 (whatever!) it's OBVIOUSLY time for a rogueparty. Let's get a picnic date on the calendar! Didn't we decide on a picnic? I think we still have about $75rogue left. I could use some for supplies! All we really need the rest for is YERP.
Give me your thoughts. NOW!
Heart12,
Easter

11 Comments:
I'm so glad February is gone.
There is lightning outside, and thunder to keep me company while I work on homework. Those things rarely happen in February.
Happy spring -- it's RogueParty season!
Yay yay parties and such n stuff.
Outside fer sher if possible I love being outdoors!
Let's play frisbee on our picnicparty like we did that one time on the East Side at the Mexican Bakery hellz yeah.
hellz yeah.
i can't make any definite plans, my sisters suppose to be having her baby any day now so as soon as she has the kid my mom and me are leaving for Waco, Tx so i can't say for sure i'll be here this friday or saturday
I'm excited!
Fri is supposed to be cold/wet I think. Maybe it won't be though. :D
Rain. Cherry st?
Sorry about my absence and my consequently being a douche bag.
In other news- NO SCHOOL NEXT FRIDAY!!!
I go for my license test next friday as well
So we needs to have a meeting this week, i really want it to happen so i don't know if it's suppose to be nice or not but if it is we could go to zink or something or if it's not nice out then we could go to cherry street or something...
You have p/t conferences right Easter?
Post a Comment
<< Home