roflmao
You've got to be kidding me.
This is whack.
But I'm loving it.
What's everyone doing? Joe: I am cleaning out the red/black/white room. Thought you'd like that.
Heart12,
Easter
This is whack.
But I'm loving it.
What's everyone doing? Joe: I am cleaning out the red/black/white room. Thought you'd like that.
Heart12,
Easter

28 Comments:
Andy and I went for a walk...It's really cold...
I sat and played on the computer, and worked on homework
I drove around all day with Paige. A visit might be in hand.....this progress you claim.....hm.
Is it because you need more space to flail your arms around while you exercise on the contraption? Funny image.
Why is it winter? Is it too much to ask that we just skip winter and go straight to spring? REALLY. I don't think it's unreasonable.
& how is your kitchen coming easter? or have you abandoned it for the rbw room now?
yeah, i've left off work in the kitchen temporarily. if we have tomorrow off, too, however, i will redirect my focus there.
and, for the record, i do NOT flail. i flourish.
Easter flailing would scare me and i agree with KT winter sucks
Ich liebe der Kälte!
Und, du 'dreschen' ist ein......Denken.
So, the University's official stance is that we have school tomorrow. I checked the websites of OC, UCO, OCU, and TU for good measure, and all of them are open too, despite all of them having public school districts that are closed tomorrow. I find this hard to believe.
I spent the last two and a half days alternately watching movies and doing organic chemistry/physics homework. The movies were much preferable.
ok sangirardi, a lot of that is wrong. "I love the cold" is all that freetranslation.com can make sense of. "And, you 'thresh' is on. .....Denken" is what it says the end of that means. so thanks for nothing.
and, jessie, i was feeling all proud about my cleaning up the backroom until i read about your doing organic chemistry intermittently with watch movies. you just trumped me, damn it! lol
Hey. I can't help it if there is no word in German that literally means to flail. And, I was saying that I do love the cold, because kaytee was trash talking it.
certainly. 4 at Coffee house?
I put a question mark there to make it sound like I'm asking if that's cool. But I'm pretty sure it is.
Well actually I would prefer to meet at the Harley Davidson on Peoria, but if everyone else wants to be at Cherry St then I GUESS it's okay...
Or we could all meet at Cherry Street and YOU could go to the Harley store. That could work.
...poetry reading in a Harley store would be pretty funny, until you got kicked out.
are we having a meeting this week?
tomorrow same time same place I'm guessing.......
yeah, let's say that. 4p. 15th St.
harley store!!!!!!!!!!! i need to buy a new leather jacket for my BIKE GANG.
Wow, I haven't visited here in forever. As I entered the web address I had a momentary fear that the blog wouldn't be here any more, but here you all are!
I miss you all, oh and Katie- a leather jacket can be a big investment, it's not quite something to jump into. Just remember dear, if its for your bike gang you will HAVE to make sure you match.
Heart 12,
Casey
Can we still do a later meeting this week? I know we're out of school but I'll be out of town until like 4ish. So like the usual 4:30 or something?
hullo peeps.
i just wanted to let yall know i can meet this weekend (friday) but i suggest we go somewhere else than cherry street. i found this coffee house in the fontana shopping center and i think we should try there. :)
also, i wanted to tell yous folks i am submitting an essay i wrote to eyrie under reccomendation by stevenson BUT when he tried to "help me edit my paper" i kept it how i like it. :) again.
and if you wanna read it and tell me if you like it im gonna put it on my bloggggggggg
and i love winter
and im taking german ap next year
and i have been in the most horrible mood and state of mind latley because most of the time i am convinced im dreaming and i dont really have a grasp of what is going on around me and i cant really explain it but its making me too somber and saddened and i dont like it at all
and i had to drive in the rain which i dont like but i REALLY like the rain if i am not driving
and i enrolled for senior year
HOLY SHITTTTT
I AM FREAKIN OUT
:(
no more happy faces
Bailey's gone emo!
Oh noez!
Having to drive in the rain IS an unfortunate consequence of rain happening...:/
So, since Kaytee will be in town, can we have Rogue earlier tomorrow? Like.....1 or 2?
Yeah 1 is a good plan.
And what is this new place you're talking about AyBayBay?
heart12. i am in meetings 'til 3:30p, so i will check u guys next week. sry for being such a lameass and not commenting sooner...or making a new post. promise i will do that soon. XD
Happy Valentines Day Rogue!
Post a Comment
<< Home