Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve, ya'll (<- owing to last night's viewing of Britney Spears' videos) !

Last night's party was amusing if small. But that's cool; the holiday season gets busy and people's schedules often have heavy demands put on. What I would like to start thinking about is how we're going to wrap the final semester of Rogue. Is there something permanent/memorable we could do? Fundraise and a get a plaque at Oxley? Make something out of cement and smuggle it into Zink? I want some ideas.

I hope everyone enjoys some good, old-fashioned quality time with family and friends over the holidays. Bond, damn it! It's good for you. And love!

Don't be stingy with your heart.

<3 12,

Easter

19 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Stingy! Stingy! Stingy!
Hefty! Hefty! Hefty!

12/24/2008 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Lol! Lol! Lol!

NO.

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING SO GREAT IT IS THE BEST EVER.
Let's make a time capsule.

12/24/2008 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yes, and a very large concrete monument at Zinc that can never be destroyed!

12/24/2008 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

an adamantium monument.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium

12/24/2008 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

We can just make our own.
Right?!?! We can do it.
All we have to do is take Capt. America's shield and study the compounds in it b/c it's basically adamantium and then make our own! BECAUSE WE ARE SCIENTISTS.

12/24/2008 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

OMG! I forgot that we were. It's so easy to forget all those years of my life dedicated to studying medicine and everything else to do with science.

And as for our late Captain America. How I miss him. We will use his shield to the best of its ability. We won't use it in vain! We'll create a memorial to ourselves from it!

Glorious day!!!


And Merry Christmas All!

12/24/2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i think i disown us.

12/24/2008 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

JOE YOU WENT TO LIKE 15 YEARS OF SCIENTIST SCHOOL. How could you forget?

At least he's still saving and improving lives even when he's dead. He lives on in our hearts and honorable actions...(INSERT UNCONTROLLABLE WEEPING)

&why would anyone ever disown us? we rock.

12/24/2008 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

are we meeting tomorrow?? We should we should we should i has a poems.

12/25/2008 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I'm up for meeting tomorrow and i think you guys are crazy....but in a good way! Lol and merry christmas to you all! :D

12/25/2008 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

3 o'clock at Coffee House?

12/26/2008 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I had a dream about graduation last night and Easter was really mean and didn't want to talk to us afterward. You were also a big bald black guy. I'm also pretty sure that the reason you were so mean was because your boyfriend was there, who happened to be Lance Bass. And Bailey was graduating too even though..you know...she's not. It was weird as hell. :(

12/28/2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

you have problems, hahaha.

12/28/2008 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

My vote is a star on the Hollywood boulevard because we are all stars

I miss you guys
Merry Christmas and happy new year

12/29/2008 02:59:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

I've always seen myself more as a big black WOMAN on the inside...but whutevs. Also, LANCE BASS? Please. Can't I do better than that? What does your subconscious REALLY think of me? (sobbing quietly to self)

Also, HYSTERICAL! I'm glad I didn't want to talk to you after graduation in your dream so that way I can make it a reality!

OH! FEEL THE BURRRRN!

Ouch!

No, really. Mamma want all her chitlen to suckle fo eva. I loves you babys!

12/29/2008 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

Easter,
It's Casey. I lost my phone ages ago and just got a new sim card and a replacement. I don't have your number, mine is the same. You should give me a call before I leave to go back to Duke on the second! (please)
Heart 12,
Casey Shy

12/29/2008 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

Easter,
It's Casey. I lost my phone ages ago and just got a new sim card and a replacement. I don't have your number, mine is the same. You should give me a call before I leave to go back to Duke on the second! (please)
Heart 12,
Casey Shy

12/29/2008 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you've always been a big black woman in my eyes too. at least you've accomplished the majority of those characteristics. HAHAHA

12/30/2008 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I can't believe you just called us chitlen.

12/30/2008 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home