Tuesday, December 30, 2008

'09!

Well, poets, it's nearly 2009. We need to think about our reading this Friday NOW since it'll be the first Rogue meeting/reading of the new year! What do you think: 15th St? Gypsy?

I'm in the middle of my kitchen remodel. Wow. It's going to be great! I just still have sooo much to do...

Heart12,

Easter

30 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

anywhere...and 4 would work really well for me.....and Bailey.....

12/30/2008 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

ummm you just have to let me know but i should be able to come and anywhere is fine with me too

12/30/2008 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

DUN DUN DUN remodeling.

4 is perfecto and Gypsy sounds even better. Yes! Make it so!

12/31/2008 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger sadkingjonathan said...

Happy new year, Rogues. I will reach it 7 hours earlier than you. Ha!

...or something.

12/31/2008 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Jessie forgot to log her bro out and log in herself....bad Jessie. It's just like that time you made me befriend your father on facebook because you logged into his and not your own. Now you parents know the inner workings of my life!

12/31/2008 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

sounds good to me

12/31/2008 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

methinks the inner workings of joe's life have much to do with peristalsis. happy new year!

1/01/2009 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

the movement of the muscles in my throat to push food down my throat? That has much to do with the inner workings of my life? Or where you being a perv? Freak.

Happy New Year!

1/01/2009 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

YAY ROGUE TOMORROW
I haven't been in like THREE WEEKS. WHAT. HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED. I HATE THAT.
hooray tomorrow hooray us!

1/01/2009 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

4p @ gypsy...just to confirm...

1/02/2009 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

yeth

1/02/2009 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. That was funny. I didn't really remember writing that, so I was confused when my brother had found the site and commented it. Then I realized. It was great.

Peristalsis works your intestines as well as your throat, Joe. For which you should be very glad. I think peristalsis for sure qualifies as "inner workings".

And you needn't have accepted his friend request, either -- I warned you!

1/03/2009 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

That's why I said, "or are you being a perv?" because I know it works in my intestines, Jessie.

1/03/2009 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sigh.

A matter of days until the White House is once again free of George W. Bush!

...the funny thing I ought to mention is that I almost typed "until the White House is once again Bushless!"

1/04/2009 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Nothing in Joe's intestines works, actually. He's damaged. We should return him and get a different model. :/

1/05/2009 07:48:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

let's trade him in for--um, i dunno...how about a SUPERmodel?

1/05/2009 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hex yeah, much better!

1/05/2009 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Pretty sure it's actually GI Jane...

1/06/2009 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i thought kt typed GI Lame. lol.

1/06/2009 04:17:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

LOL that would have been so much better!

1/06/2009 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

too bad you weren't stare enough to think of it. :/

1/07/2009 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

man, i'm NEVER stare enough.

1/07/2009 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

RETARD POINTS.

Where are we meeting on Friday? Cherry St? It's closer than Gypsy so that's prolly out?

My birthday is on Rogue! Hoorah! SHOWER ME WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION. I expect seven poems from each of you extolling my various virtues and talents. SEVEN MINIMUM.

1/07/2009 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you askith.....and you shall haveith!

1/07/2009 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Actually I don't think I want any poems from you, Joe...not only will they be misspelled but they will also be sad attempts to insult me and I just can't watch you go through with that again...

1/08/2009 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

cherry st. sounds good--BUT i'd say it's kaytee's call since it's her birth anniversary.

1/08/2009 07:15:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

cherry st then!
hoo-rah.

1/08/2009 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

4p

1/09/2009 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger Flipper said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/10/2009 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

so funny story......
i tried to comment on the site and say heyyy! wats up???? and then i realized that my dad has a blogspot and was signed in and i had just commented as him. so i deleted it

1/10/2009 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home