A Day in January
Hello Rogues,
Today is the 12th--the sacred number of our cult! This Friday is the 16th--not the sacred number of our cult BUT the number of our beloved President Abe Lincoln (the first Black President of the USA). Don't argue with me. He's an honorary man of color based on the Emancipation Proclamation as far as I'm concerned. BAM! Deal with it.
Oh, man. I just realized Obama has BAM in the middle. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Anyhow, we'll meet Friday at 4p at Cherry St. The turn-out last week was stupid! Love it! Bailey, Joe, Casey, KT, Brooke, me, God, Elvis, John, Paul, Ringo, George, Billy, Kurt, Tyra, Beyonce, Oprah, and Nige.
This week we need to bring it hardcore--even though it won't be KT's b-day anymore so the number of celebs my dwindle...ideas on whom to invite?
Heart12 TODAY!
Easter
Today is the 12th--the sacred number of our cult! This Friday is the 16th--not the sacred number of our cult BUT the number of our beloved President Abe Lincoln (the first Black President of the USA). Don't argue with me. He's an honorary man of color based on the Emancipation Proclamation as far as I'm concerned. BAM! Deal with it.
Oh, man. I just realized Obama has BAM in the middle. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Anyhow, we'll meet Friday at 4p at Cherry St. The turn-out last week was stupid! Love it! Bailey, Joe, Casey, KT, Brooke, me, God, Elvis, John, Paul, Ringo, George, Billy, Kurt, Tyra, Beyonce, Oprah, and Nige.
This week we need to bring it hardcore--even though it won't be KT's b-day anymore so the number of celebs my dwindle...ideas on whom to invite?
Heart12 TODAY!
Easter

11 Comments:
I was fairly sure you wouldn't make a Vonnegut reference, so I was wondering who "billy" and "kurt" were, but since Kaytee was probably responsible, I'll buy it.
Obama -- putting the BAM back in the Presidency. Since...the future?
Bush made his last news conference appearance as President. Huzzah!
corgan and cobain.
huzzah, indeed!
love it, and can't wait till friday!
Shit son they'll probably come this week too just b/c we're so awesome. We should invite Bruce Springsteen next.
I have that art trip thang to OKC this fri but I'm like 99.99999% sure I'll be back before school is out. I'll let choo know fo sho.
Ew I used my other gmail so it signed me as 'K'. Like Josef K. MY LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE!
yeah....I just found out that Vonnegut dies last year. Then I remembered Jessie's status on Facebook one time and I wondered who that person was. Now I know, and he's dead. :-( Why must I discover all that is good after the people who created it die?! Why!? He will be there this Friday. He must be. I demand it.
Yeah, and you should invite Billy Pilgrim, too. I wrote my honors essay for OU about inviting Billy Pilgrim and Ender Wiggin to dinner, but coffee would work just as well.
...um...i have to bail. schtuff has come up, and i don't see how i can get around it to get to rogue on time tomorrow. plz don't h8. heart12.
well, we will still have it. And we'll mock you and talk shit about you. so deal with that.
So, I may be able to come to Rogue. You guys should let me know whether it's still gonna happen. I know how things tend to fall apart when Easter's not around...
OH WE'RE GONNA H8. We're gonne chug down some h8r8d.
Post a Comment
<< Home