Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yay!

I wrote a poem today! And it was easy. And I was so relieved. It's not great, but it's a start. It has been so long since I've been able to write.

What occurred to me is that when I am writing the most, I am usually dating or breaking up...I'm just a like a teenage girl (sorry, teenage girls). And I got jilted last night...so today, my therapy was to write. I'm back!

OK. So I know I bailed last week, and I am NOT bailing this week, but I may have to leave a little early (5ish), so if we could rock a rather focused meeting/reading, that'd be cool.

Is everyone ready for the Inauguration 2sday?
Anyone up for an impromptu meeting 2mrw--just to chat/catch up?

Heart12,

Easter

21 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yes, yes, meeting tomorrow b/c I won't be prezzident this coming Friday how sad! :(

Teenage girls are weird.

1/18/2009 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yes. 3? 4?

1/19/2009 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

3 o4 4 works for me.

where? 15th?

1/19/2009 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

si

1/19/2009 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

lets do three

1/19/2009 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I can't sorry

1/19/2009 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I am thur. :D

1/19/2009 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Let's get a headcount for Friday since we already know KT is not going to be in the state...

1/19/2009 06:18:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Bailey and I will be there!

1/21/2009 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sorry to hear about the jilting, but at least it brought about something good. I haven't been able to write in a long time, either.

1/22/2009 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

and I think Brooke can also come.

1/22/2009 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

i'll try and come but i may have to bail early, sorry

1/22/2009 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Oh and where?

1/22/2009 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

coffee house on cherry.

1/22/2009 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

4p

1/23/2009 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey doodles
I was wondering if you guys are having a meeting next week and if so can it be like Sunday afternoon
That be pretty sweet,
I just may show up
Kisses and stuff from LA
<3

1/23/2009 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

omg, like did margaret just like call us 'doodles'?

1/24/2009 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

SHE DID HOW QUEER.

1/25/2009 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

) :
Easter did you get my email from about a week ago? I'm starting to worry about that...

1/25/2009 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

it's cold as shit outside.


:(

1/26/2009 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah...I'm thinking I'm not leaving my apartment for a few days. Did you get a snow day today, too? Freezing rain is still falling, and it's not supposed to get anywhere close to freezing tonight, so I'm thinking we might have another ice day tomorrow. Too bad I have enough physics homework to occupy all this time. >.>

1/27/2009 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home