Tuesday, May 05, 2009

dnt 4get ur mutha

Hello Rogues,

This Friday...damp ground, grass--prolly indoor reading? CHOCS, yes? Gypsy? Decide. Also, WHO will be available?

This Sunday is Mother's Day...don't forget your mum.

Heart12,

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I shall like to come
So let's make it happen

5/05/2009 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'll be there.

5/05/2009 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I'll be there

5/06/2009 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i am playing bishop kelley in the playoffs.....i cannot goes
but you guys should come to the game after rogue
and support
because its gonna be a hard game
its at 6 at bishop kelley
=]

5/06/2009 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'M ALL OVER THAT.
I luv gypsay but it is far away...if people mind driving. :(

5/06/2009 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I'd love to go! :D so yeah... where are we going to meet this week?

5/07/2009 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...do you remember emo cows? that just occurred to me and I started cackling alone in my room. Amy looked at me like I was nuts.

5/09/2009 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm have to go to my cousin's graduation friday.

:-\

5/11/2009 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I am bringing my lap top though...and OU is completely covered in wifi.

5/14/2009 04:59:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

BOO COUSINS GRADUATING.

where shall we MEAT?

5/14/2009 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home