Monday, April 13, 2009

Thursday Rogue?

In order to accommodate everyone this week (if that's possible) should we try to have our meeting/reading on Thursday?

I fully understand that job schedules/prior commitments may not allow for this, but I'm otherwise compelled to cancel this week, too (due to a particular choir trip...).

Send thoughts pronto, please!

Heart12,

Easter

7 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Choir trip is also on Thurs I'm pretty sure.
:(
Wed?

4/13/2009 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Well could we do it wensday then? i mean i don't know what you guys have planned but i'm free so you know that might work better....

4/13/2009 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

ugh...wednesday...dunno if i can swing that. am pretty sure i can't...

jeez.

4/13/2009 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

:-(

4/14/2009 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

SAD FACE

4/14/2009 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Man, you guys. Your lack of meeting is making ME sad.

4/15/2009 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I AM crying. BIG EMO ALLIGATOR TEARZ.

4/15/2009 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home