April Foolin'
Greetings, All.
It's April Fool's Day, but I ain't kiddin': We need to have a meeting this week! Friday is the day...can, say--1:00 be the time? Or 2:00? I get out of meetings at 12:30p.
I hope you're all happy and healthy--and writing!
I love the idea of a park meeting, so if the weather allows, let's definitely do Zink. Otherwise, CHOCS.
Salutations! (& Heart12)
Easter
It's April Fool's Day, but I ain't kiddin': We need to have a meeting this week! Friday is the day...can, say--1:00 be the time? Or 2:00? I get out of meetings at 12:30p.
I hope you're all happy and healthy--and writing!
I love the idea of a park meeting, so if the weather allows, let's definitely do Zink. Otherwise, CHOCS.
Salutations! (& Heart12)
Easter

12 Comments:
whenever
I would kinda of prefere a latter meeting but whateve you guys decid will be fine
Later like...3?
yeah well i don't know i'm supose to go for my drivers license friday so i may have to plan my test around that or the other way around, i don't know
im doing that thing at the homeless shelter from 1-4 with nhs...and then i have a soccer game at 6...i was going to see if i could special request a meeting around like 1130 but i guess eaters in meetings?
I can't do any earlier than like 1 either actually....
What about 4? Could you make it between your thing and soccer?
...ok...let's say 4. it sounds like it's a better time slot for most.
4 @ zink (or CHOCS if necessary).
i think i can make this time work, too.
sounds good to me!
perfect!
ok im gonna try to come between homeless shelter and my soccer game.
fabulous!
i'm sorry i didn't make it i'm sick and to top it all i got to the dmv late and i couldn't take my drivers test and i have to wait till monday
Post a Comment
<< Home