While it's still April...
We are, apparently, on a crash-course with summer--careening, speeding at a break-neck pace...but isn't it this way every year? I know everyone's calendars are filling in/up even as I type, so let's try to get our Fridays clear enough for a few more Rogues before the '08-09 is up.
Any conflicts this week? I am going on an overnight camping trip Thursday, but I will be back by about 2:00p Friday. Let's ALL look at the rest of our Fridays and try to predict our availabilities for these last 4ish/5ish weeks of school.
But for this week, let's say 4:00p Friday @ Zink if good weather, CHOCS if rain.
Heart12,
Easter
Any conflicts this week? I am going on an overnight camping trip Thursday, but I will be back by about 2:00p Friday. Let's ALL look at the rest of our Fridays and try to predict our availabilities for these last 4ish/5ish weeks of school.
But for this week, let's say 4:00p Friday @ Zink if good weather, CHOCS if rain.
Heart12,
Easter

17 Comments:
I'm free as a bird, just let me know
I'LL BE THERE!
I'm always there. Even when you guys are not. I sit there and read poetry to myself and people think I'm insane...:(
awwww how sad
we think you're insane even when you don't do that, weirdo.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I would like to move to impeach Joe from his seat on Rogue.
oootay!
i will be there as close to 5 as i can if thats okay
i have a soccer game at 3
i may have to pick up my mom so i don't know when i"ll have to leave to pick her up
Rogue! Where shall we have it this week? :)
The moon.
I left my rocket ship in my other jacket...is there a plan B?
I'm free so where ever we meet is fine with me, because i can drive myself! :D yay for finially being sixteen
yeah, but it's only used to abort fetuses. sorry. :-P
CHOCS @ 4p? it's MAY DAY tomorrow! we should decorate a maypole.
Fo real. I will bring pretty ribbons and flowers...
Post a Comment
<< Home