Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Lost on the Calendar

I know Kaytee is gone for a while roadtripping, but I can't remember what's going on with the rest of you. Friday=yes, meet or Friday=no meet?

Joe: You put down everyone's ins/outs on your MacBook; will you comment the highlights on here, please?

Heart12,

Easter

8 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

YES ROGUE ON FRIDAFY SO I CAN I CHAT WITH YOU@!!!! :F::D:D:D

6/10/2009 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

she's the ONLY one out of the state yet the ONLY one to post...

ya'llz pissin me off

6/10/2009 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yes for the meeting.

Bailey is gone the 7th through the 14th
Kaytee's gone the 8th through the 3rd
I'm gone the 25th through the 28th
and I'm gone the 1st through the 14th(july)
and I'm gone the 16th through the 18th(july)
And Kaytee and I are gone the
21st through the 24th(july)


So......the only possible people for this week would be Easter, Joe, Casey, Margo, and Brooke. And Casey, Margo, and Brooke haven't showed up in a long time.

6/11/2009 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

or maybe no, depending on if anyone beside Easter or I can attend.

6/11/2009 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yeah, joe, looks like it would be just you and me. AND kt if we chat with her thru ur macbook. my sister is coming into town with her brood, and i'm not sure how long they'll stay in town before heading back to the lake...i may have to play this one by ear and be in touch through texts...does that sound ok?

6/11/2009 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, that's fine.

6/11/2009 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Duudles
I would like to come one of these days
The thing is i never get txts or calls about them....makes me feel very out of touch.
On the bright side i have found a lovely job as a server at hibiscus ((( =
and am taking care of the sweetest kitty for the summer
Anyway, let me know what's new with the gang

6/12/2009 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I MISS YOU GUYS CRAZY MUCH.
muah.

6/13/2009 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home