The other day I dreamed I ran into Easter at some kind of cycling event. The idea was that halfway through the race you got on a subway and rode it until somewhere else and then continued biking.
Easter had brought his cats. Which is, of course, silly.
Anyway, in the subway we discovered an abandoned refrigerator and opened it, releasing spores of a deadly flesh-eating fungus that, for the rest of the dream, was slowly covering the world. Many casualties were suffered -- all you had to do was step on it or in some other way let it touch you, and it would grow through your clothing or shoes and devour your flesh.
We were fighting it. I'm not sure how. Easter was WAY averse to leaving his cats anywhere, so he taped a bunch of washers and things to their feet so that they wouldn't step directly on any of the fungus, and they ran around with us as we tried to stop its inevitable spread.
Various and sundry characters were around, but they're all people I met at OU and therefore are not really significant.
12 Comments:
I will! At any time! All day! Forever!
Or like..............1pm/2pmish?
i'm cool with that time frameish.
The other day I dreamed I ran into Easter at some kind of cycling event. The idea was that halfway through the race you got on a subway and rode it until somewhere else and then continued biking.
Easter had brought his cats. Which is, of course, silly.
Anyway, in the subway we discovered an abandoned refrigerator and opened it, releasing spores of a deadly flesh-eating fungus that, for the rest of the dream, was slowly covering the world. Many casualties were suffered -- all you had to do was step on it or in some other way let it touch you, and it would grow through your clothing or shoes and devour your flesh.
We were fighting it. I'm not sure how. Easter was WAY averse to leaving his cats anywhere, so he taped a bunch of washers and things to their feet so that they wouldn't step directly on any of the fungus, and they ran around with us as we tried to stop its inevitable spread.
Various and sundry characters were around, but they're all people I met at OU and therefore are not really significant.
What does this mean? Ha.
Um. I'm going to comment you from FB--in case you haven't seen my latest status.
Well damn.
I hope the flesh-eating fungus part doesn't come true, too.
Awh, I miss when Jessie used to post all her weird dreams and then we would discuss them at a later date...
SIGH..
OKAY SO 1:46 is what I'm feelin'. Sharp.
Can we do closer to 3? I'll definitely be in town by then......:-D
yay lets do it at 3:17
i say 17:3. casey shy! see this! and know that i mean 3:17!
so 3:17 furreal?? at chocs??
im thurr
but i work at 6.. =]
lol. awesome guys. I'm going to try to make it...I usually pick my mom up anywhere from 2-3:30 depending on how she feels so I might be late (or not)!
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO FORGET OUR DATE ON WEDNESDAY. If someone stands us up, the relationship is over. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home