Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Good Things...as they say--

Well Rogues, it's the end of an era--one in which I have been honored to be a part, one that I have cherished weekly for years. Considering that, I think this week should be a retrospective. Bring something(s) from long ago (whether a year or 3, it doesn't matter)--and try to bring something(s) new, too. Unless it's just miserably hot, let's meet at Woodward so we have plenty of room to frolic. Let's do this at 2:00p. I am warning you: I am already having emotional DIFFICULTIES with thoughts of this. I may or may not get snotty nosed and sentimental...FAIR NOTICE!

Over the past 7 years, our little family of kindred spirits expanded and matured. The Rogues. It started back with Bailey C. and April, Deena, Katrina, Raul, and carried down with Jenny, Jessie, Casey Shy, Tina, KT, Joe, Margaret, Bailey Ninjaface, Casey Johnson--and others who were with us briefly. What an amazing run. What a gift.

Thank you all.

Heart12,

Easter

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Is it cool if I show up to this?

Because I think I will whether or not you say "yes".

8/11/2009 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

THIS SHOULD PROBABLY LAST A VERY LONG TIME. Such as forever. If this meeting last forever we will not have to say goodbye.

8/12/2009 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

jessie: of course! kt: yeah, i think we pretty much have 'forever' time scheduled, so it's all good.

8/12/2009 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

so...i am definitely NOT contacting all manner of people to remind them of this friday's meeting. and, quite frankly, i wish none of you would either. BUT if you're going to, please do so today so at least it's not completely last-minute. yes?

8/13/2009 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yes.

8/13/2009 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home