posted by RoguePoets at 8/07/2010 05:36:00 PM
...I haven't checked this site in months and found myself absent-mindedly typing the URL. Glad I'm not the only one still hanging around.
yay!
Any thoughts on the future of our blog?
I can't lie, sometimes I still have this site on my bookmark bar and when I open my browser I sometimes find myself automatically checking it...:/
This comment has been removed by the author.
I dunno about the blog. It seems like it could pretty easily be converted into some kind of forum...Provided we checked it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
...I haven't checked this site in months and found myself absent-mindedly typing the URL. Glad I'm not the only one still hanging around.
yay!
Any thoughts on the future of our blog?
I can't lie, sometimes I still have this site on my bookmark bar and when I open my browser I sometimes find myself automatically checking it...
:/
This comment has been removed by the author.
I dunno about the blog. It seems like it could pretty easily be converted into some kind of forum...
Provided we checked it.
Post a Comment
<< Home